Thank you!

Enjoy playing various games on Green Felt. Thank you for keeping it clean, easy and no commercials!!! How can we thank you?

Comments

• You did a good job of it just now. Have fun , play on!

• Add my thanks, as well. This is more than just a site for games...it's a haven!

• I agree with the above.A very special gathering of like and unlike minds with Solitaire as the lynchpin.Merry Xmas all and lots of Xmas spirits to you.

• Speaking on behalf of the 'unlike' minds...this is the time of year in which, if so inclined, we reflects back on what the year has brought. I think we naturally dwell on the happier moments and on the things that bring us joy. As I hark (harken?) back to the events of 2018 I rate finding this website high on my list. I wish all of you a most joyous holiday season.

• My thanks to Jim and David and to all the characters and personalities that make this a 'place' I look forward to spending time in each day. My best wishes to all.

• I can really relate to the above sentiments, and the unlike minds, We have all dealt with lifes up and downs in this recent year, and we focus on the good things that have happened to us, this site and many friends were and have been my lifeline in my time of need, in dealing with some enduring times awhile back , I thank Jim and David for giving us this site, allowing us to meet some great people all over the world and to all of the players and friends I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone, Thanks Green Felt.

• The spirit of Xmas has now entered me via a large glass of wine,so I wish all my friends across the pond,a very happy Xmas,and to Jim and David,a trouble free New Year.Ah! my spirit is fading and needs to be recalled.Cheers!

• and I raise my can of Dr.Pepper in toast to start the Holiday Celebration!

• I add my thanks. I chose "evermore" for my name because that's how I wanted my scores to go up, but it's also for long I will love David and Jim.

• I meant "for how long"
    smile

• Happy holidays everyone! I enjoy the games very much, and enjoy lurking on the threads here in the forum. :-)

• Cheers to you all. Have a wonderful year.

• Thank You Jim and David for all you do keeping greenfelt up and running for the enjoyment a so many folks.

• thank you and merry Christmas

• I would like to wish all of the people on Greenfelt a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. I also can not forget Jim & David as they are the two that created this wonderful site

• Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and very a happy winter solstice, everyone! And peace to us all... <3

• Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and very a happy winter solstice, everyone! And peace to us all... <3

• Spent the last 2 weeks in in the Caribbean but it meant no Greenfelt, so how enjoyable could it be, really? Glad to be back in time to celebrate Christmas in gorgeous Pennsylvania. Here's wishing a Merry Christmas to all around the globe who play on this site around the clock, especially to those who find themselves in a land where Christmas isn't a thing and are feeling nostalgic. My toast is to the memories of Christmases past and the hope that this Christmas will be someone's future nostalgia. I'm sure Dave and Jim are at the top of Santa's list!

• Happy Holidays to everyone. And, thank you all as well as Jim and David for being here.

• Merry Christmas, happy holidays and a joyful solstice to all greenfelters north and south of the equator.

ZOoooOM < impression of Santa on a turbo-charged sleigh

• Adding my big THANK YOU to Jim and David for bringing such pleasure to so many. And all with no remuneration for the work (and such patience with the sometimes ungrateful) their talents provide us.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all... And to all a good night. :smiley:

• Add my thanks too for not only keeping my mind active but also keeping me from wasting my time on facebook.

• I second all that.

• Thanks Jim and Dave for the Secret Games, Golf Wrap is awesome Happy Holidays to both of you!!!!!!!!!!!

• Happy Boxing Day to our friends north of the boarder and across the pond (and down under)

• as stated by homedoggy Happy Boxing day.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...