I would like to see everyone celebrating and having a happy thanksgiving.

To my new friends, who I met on Greenfelt, Gerald64 my professor and good soul who is trying to teach me how to post videos, Homedoggy who has a wry sense of humour which I enjoy and good down home common sense...almost Mark Twainish, Greame who makes me laugh with his pleasant self-mockery and who can touch your heart with sincere thoughts, Sage who is down to earth and likes getting to the point and who taught me how to translate foreign posts. Last but not least, David and Jim who are constantly hovering in the background to make sure we are good boys and girls on their marvellous web site.

Happy thanksgiving everyone.

Comments

• "The more I learn about people....the more I like my homedog"
    Mark Twain

• I could imagine homedoggy running around down on river with Tom Sawyer. Happy Thanksgiving everbody .

• Found a couple of Mark Twain quotes which I enjoyed:

“Kindness is a language which the dead can hear and the blind can see”. Forgiveness quotes by Mark Twain.

The world owes you nothing. It was here first.”Great Mark Twain Quotes.

“Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” Life quotes from Mark Twain.

“If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.” Motivational life quotes by Mark Twain.

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” Funny quotes by Mark Twain.

“Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it poured.”

“If you don’t read the newspaper you are uninformed, if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed.”

“Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and your government when it deserve it.”

• And Happy Thanksgiving to the familiar names and the others I don't see as much.

• Happy Thanksgiving to all! I have pumpkin pie and my daughters are visiting, A wonderful time.

• Hello anglais.Thank-you for your well-spoken thoughts.It's nice to have a little light-hearted banter now and again.I don't know about the good boys and girls bit.Nice to be naughty now and again.I am trying to think of a suitable quote but my mind has gone suddenly blank.Homedoggy may well come to my aid with some suitably profound recitation...........if he's back from his adventures.I wish you all well for your Thanksgiving.Enjoy yourselves with your family.If you have no family,I wish you peace in the knowledge that we are a family.Always here and ready to listen.Play on.

• You don't need me graeme...that was perfect. Happy Thanksgiving.

• Graeme, there is no profound recitation more suitable than something that comes from within. Your words "I wish you all well ... Play on.", as Homedoggy said, are perfect.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...