Politics

If someone has a political belief that is fine, but I don't want to see it in a user name such as "F---Trump". Lets not go down that road of immaturity!

Comments

• Agree totally. I much prefer oblique allusions. I mean, come on! Show a little originality

• You’re an idgit, @ScumbagBillionaire. Even clever intimations are sophomoric and should be banned.

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

@ScumbagBillionaire, @Putin’sPuppet, @‘LilMushroomHead: Please don't use multiple accounts to talk to yourself :-) (yes, we can tell)

• BUSTED!
    Burn them, David.

• That's funny

• Nice try, Scumbag!

• Please show some respect, homedoggy. That’s “His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Alhaji Dr. Scumbag”

• Who's he?Ha well.bed-time approaches.Another day of excellent dialogue well spent.Look forward to more exciting exchanges tomorrow zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

• Far out dude, that is radical ~~~~~~ B)

• Hello, have a Good night graeme , good to hear from you, hope to catch you tomorrow, homedoggy , what's up ? someone is in the dog house now

• Yeah, I just read an article on the BBC website that a number of accounts in a certain Eastern European country that shall remain nameless often post and tweet messages that take both sides on the vaccine/anti-vaccine issue. You know, as a way to stir it up, sow discord, and put people at odds with one another. No doubt this tactic is common in other playbooks as well. Fortunately the owners of this site stay on top of this kind of shenanigans. Thanks.

• Jim and David why do you even allow these vines to continue on your forum!?!
    They foster unpleasant dialogs and often create ugly and offensive interchanges that continue ad nausium.
    Since you take care of, and oversee, your terrific Greenfelt site you alone have the capacity to caution, redirect, or cancel participants using this forum.
    Other than allowing this, your site is close to perfect...
    I and SO many enjoy participating in it and have respect for both of you!!!

• Oh lighten up, @spidermum! This is a light-hearted banter. If you can’t tell the difference between that and “ugly and offensive interchanges,” that’s your problem. Move along to another thread and leave those of us who are capable of finding humor in these hideously dark times to have some fun.
    Oh, and it’s “ad nauseam.”

• BarnKittyBarnKitty REGISTERED
    edited November 2018 192.150.10.204

For the record, i’ve communicated privately with @ScumbagBillionaire, @Putin’sPuppet, @he’sawitch, and @homedoggy this afternoon, and we’re all good. I couldn’t get ahold of @‘lilmushroomhead, so I can’t speak for him/her.
    Given the smiley face in @david’s post, I trust that he’s in on the joke.

• whatchu all talkin' about, Willis?

• Check the number on the extreme right of a username. There are five different usernames with the same number starting with @ScumbagBillionaire to @BarnKitty. Hmmm...very unusual :) .

• BarnKitty you are actually an alley cat...if others could see the the nasty private text y'allou sent to me they would know your true species!
    I have experienced multiple pleasant interchanges and light banter and never such an insulting and unpleasant one as the one you dumped on me.

• spidermum, copy and paste it to a private message to David and he will give them what for

• Darned Estranged Multi-personality...why do continually keep talking to yourself...take your medication for god's sakes...you know what the doctor said :/ .

• Now THAT'S funny!!!

• @spidermum : no need to send it to bother David; post our full exchange right here for all to see. I’m not ashamed or even embarrassed by a word of it....

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited December 2018 99.243.149.233

We don't need this kind of juvenile "creativity" on this site. Especially if this person's annoying, or being rude to, other players. Is there, or will there be, a solution to this @david ?

• Sage, you are SO right!
    I'm ending my part in this thread...
    I also apologize for any part I may have had in bringing discomfort to anyone...

• With all due respect to all , this forum needs to be closed, this is my last time on this forum. It's causing to much anomosity between players, who enjoy this site for games and friends all around the world. If I offend some I as well apologize......

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

@PLNH1, thanks for letting us know. We've censored the name. To be clear, this was done because of the profanity, not because of the sentiment. Still, I wish people would cool it with the aggressive political names. We're not going to censor them, but it's dumb since it doesn't "add to the conversation" or change anyone's mind, and just pollutes the high score table. Sigh.

@BarnKitty Telling someone to lighten up or leave seems rude to me. Please don't be rude.

This discussion has been closed.