this stinks

2»

Comments

• Mistinask, when I was returning home from Edmonton, Alberta a few weeks ago, the pilot announced that he had been in the Victoria area the night before and told all passengers that it was a pleasure to take us to Paradise. I agree with him. South Vancouver Island is home.

• How do you message someone? And how do you know how long someone has been on the site, etc?

• Any message on this forum will be seen by everyone on site of greenfelt and all forums, they are not private everyone sees all. As far how long someone has been on site, on a players home page such as yours , it will appear in top part page highlighted in bold letters under Joined. you would have to ask someone as David or Jim or anyone with technical aspects regarding computer, If you wish contact another player on site and have it to be private on just click on their main username , in top right you will see Message next to a little envelope click on the envelope and type your message to them hit Post Comment and hit send , that way is private only you two will see. Hope this helps you in your query if it it what information you are seeking.

• @Viridium ...I left you a personal message. Go to the upper right of this page and click on the envelope.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...