CLEAN SLATE EVERY 24 HOURS

Game: klondike
Game #: 304239563

What would you like to see?

Why not clean out all sign ins every 24 hours so that each day we start with no retention of previously played games. I signed in 3 days ago &, I still am. Not a good way to manage this site by keeping one signed in for - - - who knows how many days. We keep on running into games already played & their scores.

Comments

• I like staying signed in that way if for some reason I am not connected to the internet I can still play the game that is showing on my screen. Before I moved I opened a couple of games on my computer that way I at least could occupy myself while I waited for my internet to get connected.

• ...if it ain't broke...

• SO many players want this site their way...
    Jim and David have put eons of time, experimenting, and research into this site!
    I believe most of us are quite happy and content with their decisions and designs for it.

• On any game screen... really tiny in the upper right...you'll find your user name. If you click on that, a little box will appear so you can log out.
    Have fun.

• How about having a list of information that has to be read before game playing can start. So many posts could be avoided if players would familiarise themselves with exploring the information that is already available on the site with just a few simple button presses before making their posts.
    I would however miss homedoggys unfailing patience and helpfulness

• In total agreement of a great solution...and comment about homedoggy!

• Well @Trinny ...therein lies the rub...
    When I need a break from getting my fanny whooped in Calculation...I might post a answer or a snide remark. What am I to do without an opportunity to be helpful? ...or obnoxious?
    BTW...Speaking of helpful...has anyone heard from Springrain lately?

• JMO...

I like and appreciate being able to stay signed in...however...cynic does have the right to ask. It would up to David and Jim if they want to consider his/her request.

I was thinking about putting in a request but I guess I won't. LOL

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Hi @cynic, like others have said, you can click on your name to sign out anytime you like, but speaking for myself I'd prefer to never have to type my password[1]. We do however reset the leader board and the set of shuffles that we direct people towards every midnight (GMT). At that time, you'll find the leader board depressingly empty, but playing then does give you good chance to get a top 10 score, however fleeting it might be.

Have fun,
    -Jim

[1] You should never type your password anyway since you should be using a password manager of some sort, but even clicking to log in every day is too much effort for me.

• Thanks Jim and David for such a smooth, well designed, pleasant, and fun game site! As well as your constant vigilance over the site taking care of bugs and complaints...
    You give patient, respectful, and thorough responses to the many suggestions you receive, in spite of the fact that you have most likely already considered them yourself!!!

Again, if it ain't broke don't fix it!

• I totally agree with Spiderwebs if it ain't broke don't fix it, and like jim's response logging in everyday is a lot of effort for a lazy person like me, We all can't do without homedoggy's quick wit and snide remarks, glad your still afloat homedoggy, still haven't seen comment's from Springrain, it is unusual not seeing her helpful hints, and lasso posted
    that no one has heard from jabba, hope everyone is safe and well .

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...