freecell

I just can't believe the freecell times of completion. Great collection of games and the competition is fun.

Comments

• is 3bc a bot? because it seems impossible to solve a freecell game in 4 seconds( 20 moves per second)

• Dautilus , no disrespect , thou I can't compete with those players as an avid free celler , am lucky to place in top 30 , those players have played for many years and use technology to beat the clock , thou if I offend some I apologize I am only here to have fun, I don't focus on scores or times , I enjoy playing free cell for fun, where else can you play with out ads or interruptions on this site that was why Jim and David our founders developed this site to give players an escape thou many have developed methods to beat the game and get low scores and times , thou they brag about it to much I can;t change that, I play for fun ,enjoy speaking to people ,helping newcomers if possible creating forums to break the chaos in the world and it's little stresses in life and posts and listen to players favorite music video, I don't focus on scores on as mention before to have fun, enjoy the game that is all it is to me ,

• Thank you for allowing me to share, istrife you can go to discussions and in search engine type in one of those players names who get the low scores and message them to see if they would give you any tips on how to get low times, maybe ask homedoggy , he can help you , oops! hello homedoggy just relieiving some stress,,,,lol
    Complaint #232 Why can't some players create posts for Favorite authors, colors,etc. etc. like I did on my forum what is your favorite music video, to share my favorite music and enjoy reading and listening to other players favorites in genres of music , Just an idea I wanted to throw out to others, now am less stressed out. lol

• Gerald64, loved your response at 5:10 & am in total agreement with every word!!!
    Not so much agreeing with your response at 5:27 pm.

• Sorry Spiderwebs on disagreement of 5:27 posts was just continuation of previous , I was just a "HINT" for some creativity from some players.

• Hi Gerald64, My favourite colours are Aqua/teal and tan/ orange

• Thanks Trinny and Spiderwebs

• Purple now...pink 2nd favorite.

• Aqua ans rose for me. I like science fiction. love me soem Kim Stanley Robinson. Also like he Dresden files by James Butcher.

• Sorry for all those misspellings! Clumsy fingers today.

• Red for color, enjoy forensic based authors like Kathy Reichs, Jefferey Deaver, Jonathan Kellerman, Patricia Cornwell,

• My color is yellow, dear fellow!
    Most British crime detectives...
    there's something about those DCI's etc. and how they unravel the crimes...

• Elementary my dear Watson I myself use to like Sherlock Holmes mysteries and some of his classic movies,

• We get Mid Summer Mysteries here in the States. Great show!

• Wished we would get some good shows like that here, sounds cool love mysteries, don't show a lot of that stuff here on our Dish Satellite,

• Gotta get the amazon streaming service. So many choices. I have Acorn and Britbix through amazon and get some awesome British shows.

• @lasso...I have one of those antennas hooked directly to the t.v.. We get 4 different PBS channels -one is a children's station- all commercial free. Love it!

• I think those super fast players are commie trolls out to drive the rest of us nuts. (Just a theory of mine)

• Hahaha. Well then you are definitely more cultured than i am. Although pbs has Sherlock and Midsomer murders.

• My theory on the commy trolls, they can go take a long walk off a short pier, get lucky if make top 30 ' had 2:14 on free cell and was 106th ,

• OH! hey homedoggy , lasso , and azgal,jezzbelle, and everybody else,

• LOVE Sherlock,,,watching Downton Abbey reruns...Antiques Roadshow...
    I'd hate to live in Midsomer though...the crime rate is too high.

• You sure you don't live this side of the pond.

• Hey @graeme... PBS here in the states is Public Broadcasting. Not all the shows are from England. Some cooking shows...travel shows... shows from Australia. Better than the usual drivel.
    Scratch Treacle behind the ears for me.

• Hello homedoggy you seem to have it all over there.Can you get Faulty Towers,my favourite?It reminds me of me on a bad day.Especially the scene with the car.I'll give Treacle a scratch for you.He's busy at the moment making some final adjustments to one of our kitchen chairs.Look after yourself my friend and keep the videos coming.See you.

• I hadn't heard of Fawlty Towers. I googled it....Gotta love anything with John Cleese

• I miss this show

• Oh my gosh! Used to watch this show in little old salem oregon when i was young. This show and Monty Python's Flying Circus. Which was on pbs by the way, Drove my folks crazy. lol

• Clive Cussler, Patricia Cornwell, Kathy Reich, Steven King, Dean Koontz are my mains, don't mind Dan Brown. Blue and green. Love anime and quite a few of the over churned out soapies.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...