How about a hint button?

Game: fortythieves
Game #: 676627592

What would you like to see?

Comments

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Unlikely. We decided we like high scores more than hints. That being said, we do have one huge hint and that’s the high score table itself. If you look at it and lots of people have won quickly, then that shuffle is probably easy and you should keep trying. If only a few people have won and it took them a long time, then its likely hard. We do have unlimited undo, which allows you to try lots of things.

• I guess if you really wanted a hint, just ask and someone may give you one if they have already played that game.

• Thank you, Jim (Green Felt Guy)! Forty Thieves is so hard, so frustrating, so (&^%%&* that hints would ruin it!

• Funny thing,I just started playing Forty thieves this last two weeks.It's not easy.I've been a while trying to suss it out.You have to be prepared to retrace your steps even going back to the beginning.If you look at most of the other players,they may have,in the harder games,made more than 200+ moves.Jezzbelle keep on playing,it will come.It's an excellent game.I managed to complete the game of the day but not good enough for the Leader Board but I really enjoy trying and that's what it's all about.Play on.

• I played 40 Thieves for years from a little cd. I thought I was pretty good, and sometimes I do get number one among the current players. But, omg, I play Game of the Day, and everyone has 104 and I come in at #683, replay and make it to #171. Sometimes I think they had another game than I had. @graeme, I've seen you a couple of times, cool! Once I was on the leader board, #10, for an hour and a half.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...