Add Some Sound Affects!

Game: klondike
Game #: 88906115

What would you like to see?

Comments

• What would you like sound to affect?

• usually what I normally do since I like music, this is a great site, thou it doesn't have any sound affects, I go to upper right hand corner and click on New Tab that gives you 2 pages open at same time, and open youtube or your choice of music site, and have a choice of my favorite music that I choose, this is my sound affect, I hope this helps in your query, Jam on ,have fun, play on,

• Not necessary...let sleeping dogs lie!!!

• Play this you get this urge

• I don't see how it helps though

• No clue why anyone wants to hear cards shuffling/moving around. when you can hear music or any sounds you want.

• Hey Norman ...Hope you don't feel like folks are ganging up on you. For the guys who have been on the site for a while, someone brings up this topic every 3 months...so a lot of us have a ready response. Truth is...none of us get a vote on the subject. Jim and David provide the site free of charge and we try not to put anything on their plates beyond what is absolutely necessary. But you can already judge which way the wind is blowing here. Most of us would rather have the TV on in the background or follow Gerald64's lead and listen to music while playing. May I suggest Miles Davis' Kind of Blue
    Stay Well

• David once commented that IF they do put in sound, it would be with a default of off.

• These guys like playing cards while jamming out

• Thanks for the backup homedoggy,springrain,spidermum,nt599

• i also play a word game and it has a sound option. I always mute but some must like it.

• Can I suggest the sound of silence please

• Bow wow

• I thought that would pop up.Well done homedoggy.One of my favourite songs.On the ball as usual.

• @graeme ...when you tee them up for me, I'm gonna drive 'em down the middle. It is a great song though.

• Hello graeme, homedoggy what's uppppppppp! Flying in a Blue Dream -Live by Joe Satriani for our friend who wants sound affects,

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...