Registration and change of name.

Why do you request a reregistration and don't allow us to use our original name?
I've been wondering why some players are no longer playing...I may have just found out!
Also, I would REALLY appreciate having my original name!
Except for this, I'm loving your site!!!

Comments

• I think , if you ask Jim & Dave, they can restore your original name. Do you know why reregistration was requested?

• Hi Spiderweb, once the original name has been used, it is registered as that, so when you try to use it again, its letting you know that it is already used and not recognizing you as the original. I used to be laptop4me when I first signed on this time. and have changed my username several times, not able to go back to the original. If you try adding a number to your original username, sometimes that works. I've used this site since it first originated many years ago. many on here have changed their username and may still be the same players with different name as to your question about why some players are not on here. I hope that I have been of help and perhaps that will work for you. I play most everyday, for fun, it doesn't matter if I'm first or last, or how long it took to win. my purpose is to enjoy the games, relax and have fun... so hope you'll do the same.

• PS....I also wanted to thank Jim & David for their hard work on getting this site back on track... After all you went through to get it repaired and "listening" to the comments. I highly recommend this site to all my friends, as I have been playing games on your site since you first opened it up to all of us, at no charge or pop-up ads, etc... thank you so much !!!

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

So… if the system logs you out (your login info is stored in a "cookie" and if you clear your browser history the cookies get cleared), you should be able to log back in—you shouldn't need to create a whole new user. Did you guys forget your password?

• Thanks fellow greenfelt players for responding!

• I haven't a clue why I needed to reregister
    • I didn't forget my password
      I very much LOVE this site and definitely use it for fun, and even as a stress reliever! Also, special thanks to Jim and David for taking care of it SO well!!!
  • BTW
    I have no idea how, but, I got my name back!!!

• Hey spidermum, aka...spiderweb
    In case you really wanted to know...I think you are not required to register a username if all you want to do is play the games. But if you'd like to post a question or comment in the forum....then a username is needed.

• Also...two word names (eg. Tom Smith) is okay for game play but only one word names (Tomsmith) is required for forum use. Some folks have one name for play and another for messages.

• Cool beans...good to know...and thanks homedoggy!

• On top form homedoggy

• I got that information from Treacle ...so it may not be 100% accurate.
    OOwoo

• As long as he don't eat all the items in garden. lol Hello graeme, homedoggy and everyone.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...