How did the #1 winner play his/her game?

Game: klondike
Game #: 2684175752

What would you like to see?

Often no matter I how many times I replay the game I can never match, or exceed, the score those who beat my score. It would be enlightening to be able to click through a play by play of the top scorers moves to see how he or she won the game

Comments

• I do not believe people can solve one in 30 second or less. Therefore I do not pay attention to the time. Enjoy the game and let the hot shots enjoy theirs.

• No disrespect to rickydee and terrible at klondike I do agree with you openupyou , I am here just for fun, and enjoyment of this game ,and it has been brought up about play by play moves don't believe there is any way to set that up such as replay!

• Yes they can,and it's called experience.Many of us have been playing this game for many years,day in,day out.How many times have you played so far?Enjoy your game in the way you choose and let others do the same.I wish you well.Play on.

• I have to agree with graeme. I am really slow at Klondike, but I love to play it so I do. I'm much better at FreeCell, and as long as none of the really expert players are on, I sometimes come in first. lol However, my ranking really doesn't matter to me. When I first began playing I would always watch the rankings, but that got boring, so I only occasionally look at where I ended up. If I can finish the game I'm happy.

• As O understand it, it is a matter of using ALL the shortcuts in a game, being abel to memorize moves you made, if you have one using a touch screen, and PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE.

I'm not fast. Once in a while I'll make the top 10. But I don't care if I win lose or draw. I'm playing to have fun.

Enjoy the games.

• I usually play 40 Thieves and I can understand rickydee47's question. I will start with the fact that here are 40 Thieves games that **cannot ** be won. So when a game is won, I do wonder how they got there and would like to see the moves. Sometimes I can play a 2nd or 3rd time and win, so I'm sure it's a matter of remembering, which I'm not good at. I also think about that question in Addiction. I haven't figured out a strategy for that and would like to see how the game is won -- which seems to happen for every game.

• For people playing on a tablet, it's v. easy to record a video of the screen. I for one would be happy to share a screen capture of a Freecell game (the only one I'm playing) with anyone who might be interested. Not sure how our hosts would feel about many videos being posted or shared via the forum's direct messaging. If that would be unwelcome, there's always YouTube, email, etc.
    Anyway, message me if you'd like a video of a respectably fast Freecell game.

• These are GAMES in Greenbelt!!!
    Some may ask WHY the obsession to disect moves, excell in a game, conquer the rankings, win at scoring?
    ENJOY this wonderful site with great games, no ads, and conscientious designers who correct glitches and get rid of bugs!
    As you PLAY games notice the clever player's names, designs and colors of the boards, features of the site, and communication in the forum!
    Have FUN!!!

• Green Felt

• I used to have a job that required me to do a long sequence of steps to computer files, the kind of tedium that drives forgotten steps and errors. The computer programs I would use were not like any office product you can imagine, but computer aided design and drafting. Macros were not an option.
    What I found was I could use a key-logger for a legitimate purpose. I had a hot key sequence to engage the logger, would execute all the necessary steps both via keyboard and mouse, and another hot key sequence to end the log sequence. I could then pull up the next file and execute my saved log. The delay between steps was an editable function.
    As for how to get around having your id show up more than once? Easy, play in "incognito" (or equivalent) mode while logged out. When you have a winning key-log, close your browser and relaunch (or create a new browser, but not a tab), and launch your key sequence. Start everything from the Greenfelt.net home screen, pick your game, and as your first pick, select "replay" for the purest new start.
    That is how I would play 80 steps in 6 seconds.
    For the record, I have NOT done anything like this on this site. Any score I have I earned.

• If anyone would like to know how I consistently finish in the middle of the pack in four minutes...send me a personal message. I'll be happy to share my secrets.

• Hey homedoggy I guess your referring to klondike, thou I play Free Cell 99% of the time if I could check my scores I could beat you with scores in 4 min. and from 30-50 in rank ,don't think secrets would help me , it would be a miracle and that ain't saying much , technically I'm just here to have fun, regardless of scores or times.

• In the "African Queen" , Rose, the Katherine Hepburn character says " I never knew a mere physical experience could be so stimulating" - PRACTICE.... I have played Freecell since forever. First thing to read is the RULES - note the SUPERMOVES. How does a player do 90 move in 40 seconds? A move is registered when a card changes position, if you make a move that puts 6 cards in the foundations you've made 6 moves in 1 second. In Re Ms Hepburn, after a while of playing you get a layout and it speaks to you, when you're done you have no idea how you did it?! You are Number 1!!! A smashing number 1... it is rare for me and I guess maybe not as rare for those consistently on top. The key is practice, we can't all be like Boris Spasky in chess. In order to keep sharp try other games, I suck at Golf, and am not much better at Klondike and Spider one suit but I try. My latest endeavor is ADDICTION the most vile, mean spirited, painful game in creation... but after 2 months of effort I have been #1 twice - PURE LUCK. PRACTICE, ENJOY. & thank you Greenfelt sysops

• I couldn't put it better myself.

• homedoggy,for my peace of mind please tell me how you succeed in consistently finishing in the middle of the pack in four minutes.This is a skill many of us lesser mortals seem to lack.If you are prepared to share the secret of your success we may be able to raise our game to your high standards.Play on my friend.

• Have fun regardless of scores or time!!!
    These are games!!!

• Not sure this is meant for general consumption ....but my secret involves one or more of the following:
    A) bathroom break
    B) Cheese Doodles
    C) a quick nap
    D) practice

On a personal note...I shot a 10 under 46 in Disc Golf yesterday...beating my best score by 3 strokes. Gonna bust if I didn't share that with somebody.

• The Cheese Doodles may be too much for me.Ican do the bathroom break and I'm top notch at the quick nap.I may have to just stick to practice.Congratulations on your recent success in Disc Golf.No stopping you now.What's next on your agender?

• I'll stick to Chicken & Biscuit Crackers and a Dr. Pepper ,

• Oh! Good Afternoon homedoggy and graeme, and shout out to Treacle,

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...