Save feature

Hi David and Jim,
Is it possible to have a save draft feature where we post personal messages? It sure would be helpful for people like me who use a mouse and jigle around. I often lose lose the text I have written and have to start over. Thank you for your consideration and all the fun Green Felt provides.

Comments

• Hello Kenyon.I also use a mouse but you should be able to return to your text.It has happened to me in the past but the format and it's operation can be a little frustrating.i'm sorry if this is rather vague but I'm sure some of the more enlightened players could help if David and Jim are unavailable.Hope this is resolved for you.The ability to communicate with one another is one of the great things about this site.Best of luck.

• Kenyon ...the site already saves a draft of any message you start to type and pause for any reason...or change screens. This will appear on the left side of the screen you're currently on under "My Bookmarks" and "My Discussions." I hope this helps.

• Thanks homedoggy in helping Kenyon with her forum, Kenyon this feature will work on saving your messages in case you have problems in sending message it automatically saves it, Good Night all,

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...