homedoggy video

It's 11am here and I have just seen the video you sent me.Hilarious.Could that be me and Treacle?i'll watch the game on Saturday and then retire to the garden with a bottle of wine while Treacle finishes off the rest of my flowers.Had a good laugh.Has set me up for the day.Thanks for the video

Comments

• This is homedoggies new job to clean up after mascot,

• LOL G64...I ain't no sheepdog. Rameses is a mainstay here in Tarheel land.
    graeme... the video was a reference to the England team being called "Three Lions". Any resemblance to you and Treacle (thats Molasses here in the states) is coincidental and a happy accident.
    Stay well my friend.

• Thank you guys for bringing some laughter and cheerfulness to the site.... I enjoyed it very much.... keep on playing and enjoying the games as well as your friendships......ciao'

• Hello my friend.Just played the video again.It warms the cockles of my heart as my gran would say.Keep it up homedoggy your doing an excellent job.You should be paid for your efforts in entertaining us.I agree with goodtime2,there's not enough laughter and cheerfulness around so it's nice to see it on the Forum.Hello to Gerald will contact you shortly.Hope your health is improving.Keep on entertaining us with your good natured asides.See you.

• There went 3 minutes of my life that I can't get back ;D Wahoo-wah! Now don't get all your feathers ruffled -- Homedoggy will get the significance of this message. My husband occasionally would sing Rah, rah Carolina, etc And my favorite is actually Boomer Sooner.

• At the risk of ruining an unblemished record of staunch heterosexuality...I'm glad I could toast your cockles for ya!

• The FCC just contacted me to inform me that No more talk of toasting cockles ,,,,

• I may be in trouble with the cockle pickers association.No more cockles to go with my laverbread and bacon.Ah well,never mind,back to the leek soup.

• Leek soup sounds wonderful...although it's still a tad warm, weather wise, to be considering soup. I'll file it away in the cobwebs of my mind till October. Thx graeme
    Stay well

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...