Totally confused!!

Is the site supposed to be fixed? I am still having the same problems. Does anyone know?

Comments

• Hey vanman81... it seems as if all issues have not been cleared but david and jim are working on it. Game play seems to be uneffected which is a blessing and high scores are sporadic. It has reached a point where I tend not to look at scores at all and just play for the joy of it.
    Hope the sea breeze is keeping you cool.

• ...but then again...I don't play the more popular games.

• vanman81, at the top of your screen under every game name (such as Klonkide) you will find the following

Play the Game of the day. We're currentlly experiencing problems with the server and are working to fix them.
    Please see our blog post for updates
    . Want something? Request a feature.

The part in bold print was added to let us know they are working on the problem. Once all the problems are corrected and the system is running normally again, those words in bold will be gone from our screens. At that point, we will know that things are ok.

• Ok thanks.

• Hello vanman81.Klondike is working but scores and leaderboard a bit spasmodic.I don't think it will be long before we are back to normal again.Cheers.

• When you see "couldn't be saved" it also says "click on the card in the upper left" (sic) if you continue to click on the that little card you should, eventually, hopefully, see the "Hey i'm working on it" thingy - in Windows ten it's the flying periods - BUT sometimes it just won't work. Live with it. It reminds me of "denial of service" - there are so many games closing out the server can't keep up. No queuing - just try again. This is an amazing site - I came in like 127th out of some 49 THOUSAND games played. Players from all over the world, and it's FREE. The guys are doing this out of the goodness of their hearts (unless there is a dark, sinister motive). I retired from 35 years in IT
    and it's no bed of roses - or even a picnic - I tip my hat and bow to the "Sysops" THANK YOU

• I've always been confuse all my life, that's another story for a later date, yeah like that feature on Free Cell with the little spinning card in top right tho just noticed it has worked more of late than in past , Dilly ! Dilly !

• Lately when Freecell can't save the score it only takes 3 or 5 or 16 clicks on the card to get it to save. This is a big improvement. A couple of weeks ago I counted 202 clicks to save!

• New record. I just clicked the little upper-right card 571 times and it saved my score.

• And the VERY next game it saved the score and reported my place in the firmament instantly, zero delay.

• full game does not show on my screen

• full game does not show, missing 2 spaces on right side

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...