REWIND i'm back

now what did i miss over the last 6 months Some body fill me in. Give me an update. where's the old river rat from down south still listening to those good tunes ??

Comments

• Welcome back Rewind...... I know that several of us here have missed you... and Gerald64 posted a message asking if anyone know your well being... I hope that you are well and will catch up with the latest... for one thing the server has been down for sometime, and other problems that are being worked on by the creators of this site.. someone will fill you in.. I used to be laptop4me and changed to this one.. I did send Gerald a message to let him know you're back and he'll be so happy to know that ... ciao'

• Hey rewind...welcome back. I hope all your health problems are behind you.

• ole' river rat here , Good to see you back my friend, just came back on and goodtime2 said you were back so had to jump on hollering at you, still listening and jamming some good tunes as always, Been sick of late myself , I had a heat stroke , that led to all my vital signs crashing was rushed to hospital in near by town and had to have valve replacement surgery on my heart, spent 2 weeks in hospital to were this site and these lovely folks were my lifeline, I have recently as of today started therapy and will start cardio Therapy in a couple of weeks , but this is about you for now I as well as all these other good people have missed you , I posted on the forum hoping to get details on your health and a few private messages to your friend Fast Forward to notify me and others , so give Fast Forward a hug for me and a big Thank you , Hope we can chat soon, Take care my friend til later.we will fill you in on all the happenings around here , we are all glad to have you back ,

• Woot woot! So glad you are back!!

• Glad too that you are alright Gerald. I had a brother that passed away from a heart attack at 51. Glad you have a chance to heal up and have many more years.

• Good to see you back rewind.I hope you are on the mend now.I wish you well and hope that you will now continue to enjoy the games.

• Rewind, so happy and thankful to see your name listed among ours. You asked what you missed over the last 6 months. Well one thing I can say is that WE all missed you.

• Hi you missed a lot of s l o w frustrating games, plenty of lessons in patience and being locked out but today is a good day <3 so enjoy

• Rewind give me a holla and I will update you on everything that has happened , Happy 4th of July to you and Fast Forward, Take Care my dear friend, of course I missed a few weeks my self tho had my computer with me,

• Welcome back to greenfelt! So happy you are feeling better!

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Hope you are feeling better!
    (And you, too Gerald64, if I haven't said it yet).

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...