HOW ABOUT THE NEWS ???????

FINALLY BILL COSBY GETS WHAT HE DESERVES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY DAY EVERYIONE !!!!!!!

Comments

• I am glad that you think that is great news when the country and the world is going down the tubes.

• Most of us watch TV news and know what's going on... and we are on this site to play games.... thank you....

• I agree with the no politics/no news idea for this site. But none of us really knows the personal history of anyone here, so i am willing to cut some slack this time. But i try to avoid too much news, Very stressful, for me anyway.

• Droopy for President.

• Haha. Or perhaps one of us?

• Better yet our beloved David as president and you as vice president, and Droopy as chief of Security. ;)

• I’d prefer the forum to remain apolitical if possible, otherwise it might lose its calm inclusive charm and international flavour. :)

• No news please.

• Same here

• sweet77 You are forgiven. I think most of us come here to relax, and separate from a crazy world.

Peace, Love and Happiness

• WELL EXCUSE ME ONE AND ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FUN IS GREAT-- LIFE IS ALSO ABOUT OTHER THINGS
    YOU CAN ALL DROP DEAD !!!!!!!!!
    YOU ALL WILL NEVER HEAR FROM MNE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• We all idolize many people, athletes,actors, family, friends, we place people on pedastals , and over time they let us down by the choices they make in life, we all hurt the ones we love, or care about, We are human we all make mistakes some are worse than others, I don't judge people regardless of the choices they make regardless of guilt or innocents , I judge by what's in their heart and in their mind, I have made a lot of bad choices in my life and have had to pay dearly for my transgressions, over and over and I can't take them back it has cost me most of my family. We watch news of world disasters, and feel for those we deal with that even in this format with people on here with loss of family, natural disasters, can't speak for any one else on hear , I've made bad choices on here, and wanted to quit , but I chose the right decision and make amends , as mentioned we are here to play games , to escape all the chaos in the world, to have fun, communicate with total strangers, Was I offended by your remarks sweet by telling myself and others whom I enjoy and care about to quote DROP DEAD, you don't have to leave this site, that would be your decision, I apologize to you for changing the original discussion, Give it a chance,

• Nothing sweet about you lady.Pity about the bad manners.

• Greald64. So well said. We all, on our journey through life, make mistakes and bad choices. The way to healing and wholeness is to forgive ourselves and those whom we hurt and to forgive those who either knowingly or unknowingly hurt us or those near and dear to us. If we all chose to live with compassion and kindness ... and dare I say love ... in our hearts ... there would be less chaos, anger and hatred in the world. Remember the Jackie DiShannon song from the '60's. [ I saw her and the Righteous Brothers when I went to The Beatles concert in Vancouver (1964 (?)]

• After my years on social media sites I have learned...let the owners of the site deal with inappropriate posts. The owners of this site seem very adept at doing so. If we let them deal with it then we as users help to keep peace among ourselves and no ones feelings are hurt. There is no harm done in just moving on when a post has no interest to us.

So having said that...everyone have a good afternoon (or morning/night/evening) depending on where you live.

• Thanks, graeme,Rev, and Nan, for your heartfelt messages take care and all have a good day to everyone. Take Care,

• ...and I was hoping for a cat fight ....RRROWL

• That was quite the dramatic flounce out of the group.

• Well jezzebelle posted on a different thread today and got an unwarrented "stop bitching". So that might help to explain. And some months ago i posted my strategy for getting on the leader board and was told my comments were "rubbish!" and "ridiculous!". I thought about flouncing then. Maybe we could all try something like "That may work for you, but..." or "I disagree because..."

• Now now children, play nicely.......

• Were trying trinny, do we get a cookie and milk if were nice.

• @lasso....Unwarrented? Really? What she said to me is okay? Gotcha. She owes me an apology.

• Telling people to drop dead is not the best way to make friends and influence people.The somewhat explosive outburst is a reflection of [sweet?77] not the players on this site.There's no room for this kind of childish behaviour.

• Can I clarify the above.Childish as apposed to banter [good -humoured joking]

• Good morning to you all out there, esp. to Sweet77. New day, yesterday long gone, thank goodness,
    I look forward to new days,esp to read what's happening on The Forum or whatever you call this
    bag of mixture. You are all most interesting people and sometimes I feel like I am out in left field or as
    I put it the other day,"living in a cave." I even felt like shedding tears when all the above was going on.
    Come one, Sweet77,let's hear from you. An old grandmother from Florida.

• graeme...We all say things that we don't mean when we are frustrated and angry. I am almost sure that Sweet77 didn't mean literally "drop dead". I think that he/she felt attacked and probably just a little surprised that people responded the way that they did to her/his post. I don't think it was necessarily "childish"...I think it was just human nature to lash out when one feels as if they were attacked.

IMO...all of this could have been avoided if Sweet77's original post had just been ignored and let the owners of this site decide if it was appropriate or not.

IDK...maybe I am wrong...wouldn't be the first time. Maybe I am too old to use any social media...even one on a solitaire site. I think perhaps I am just too old for the drama!

In my part of the world it is morning...so...good morning to you all...have a great day.

• I'd like the record to show that...for once...Gerald64 and I were not at the center of this bru-ha-ha. One might even point out the G64 was the voice of reason...so that'll show you that Jupiter was aligned with Mars causing the mother of all weird days. But that was yesterday....this is a brave new day. I'm gonna stumble on and play some Addiction.
    Anybody wanna join me?

• I'm off to seek redemption.

• Never played Redemption. Is it on another site?
    On is it on the secret menu?

• I guess i misunderstood what was going on with monkeynotale. Sorry to you if i missed something about your exchange with her. Still prefer different language.

• Hello homedoggy.It's a large cream ale and lime with a coconut on top followed by the milk of human kindness.

• WOW!!

• The road is long
    With many a winding turn
    That leads us to who knows where
    Who knows where
    But I'm strong
    Strong enough to carry him
    He ain't heavy, he's my brother
    So on we go
    His welfare is of my concern
    No burden is he to bear
    We'll get there
    For I know
    He would not encumber me
    He ain't heavy, he's my brother

If I'm laden at all
    I'm laden with sadness
    That everyone's heart
    Isn't filled with the gladness
    Of love for one another

It's a long, long road
    From which there is no return
    While we're on the way to there
    Why not share
    And the load
    Doesn't weigh me down at all
    He ain't heavy he's my brother
    He's my brother
    He ain't heavy, he's my brother, he ain't heavy

• Nice a cappella, Springrain :)

• Standing ovation, multitude of fans.

• No drink spirit water, Dr.Pepper will be just right ,nice and cold , hold the little umbrella , straight up,

• {{sigh}}
    I was NOT singing a cappela, fingsaint. I put the lyrics of a song we should ALL know up to try to make you realize you are going to far in this thread.

But, you are like dogs with a bone, you just won't stop biting. Take the silliness (which is fun) back to the Between the insanity and the sublime thread. Leave this tread to die.

Enjoy the games.

• Thank you, Lasso. My joke fell flat in that post.

• Springrain, chill x

• As said before let's be nice children, have fun listen to music , play games have fun,

• agreed Gerald64, no space available for bossiness <3

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Jeez guys I'm busy traveling for one day…

I'm not necessarily opposed to people talking about the news here. I think politics are more taboo at the moment because things are pretty divisive and that leads to heated arguments with nobody willing to budge.

I can see why @sweet77 might feel like he/she was being ganged up on—virtually every response to their message was negative, despite (what I believe are) good intentions behind them.

@sweet77, you're welcome here.

Everyone just remember we're all just humans sitting in our homes (or offices) somewhere and it's very easy to misinterpret forum posts.

• My post on the news when I changed it to politics making a small joke ,that has resulted in some backlashing, missinterpeted meanings, and ill manner messages,and poor judgments on all our part, I had no ill toward no one on this site, my humble apologies for offending anyone on my responses, and agree with David, sweet you are welcome here, Thank you all for allowing me to share, Good Day everyone. o:)

• Time to move on.Look after yourself Gerald my friend.Todays another day.Back to the game.

• Amen and amen. Just love that song, Springrain

• It's stuck on an asteroid between Mars and Jupiter!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...