Can we see the whole list of, say, 763 winners and where I rank at say number 27 and times.

Game: spider1
Game #: 2750255087

What would you like to see?

Comments

• Why would you want to see that? Genuine question ... because it puzzles me why anyone would want to scroll through 763+/- names.

• Speaking on behalf of #763....I think this information should remain hidden for all time

• I second the emotion regarding #763 names and scores ,

• I don't see the point.It's enough that I know my own score compared with others on a particular game.That's enough for me.Regards Fingsaint,Homedoggy and Gerald 64.You'r not females are you ?I,m starting to get confused with all these players coming out as female.Am I the only male left on this site?

• TampaWhiz may be in ka-hoots with Scabs trying to collect data for his crawler algorithm.
    Firmly committed to remain staunchly masculine, graeme ...but I hope the ladies don't hold that against me.

• Ahhh guys are you feeling put upon? The ladies are probably still in the minority.

• Hey TampaWhiz you in ka-hoots with Scabs, just wondered, or thehawk yah! post about the same thing, looking for people to reply to you or you are seeing how many hits yah! can get. I agree with homedoggy it should remain hidden for all time.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...