WEATHER ?????????????????????????????????????

Good morning from Illinois .THE WEATHER HERE IS NOW-----31 DEG.
HAPPY SPRING ????????????????????????????????????????? HUH ????

STAY WARM

Comments

• HI sweet77. Heat wave here in Tulsa OK of 45 :).

• A balmy 33 F at 9 am in Eastern Washington state. Gonna be a scorcher of about 44 today.

• 46 in West Tennessee Good morning all

• Nice and warm in Englewood,Fl. Temp in the 70's and getting warmer

• You could have gone all day without telling us that, Rowdyone

• What's all this nonsense about weather? You're not British; I thought only we Brits were obsessed!!

• Some of us descended from Brits maybe?

• You mean spring is here! Hey Rowdyone you wanna trade?

• Finally very nice out---only 48, but feels great because there is actually a SUN

• Not too bad in western WA. Rain early but some sun now. More rain coming though i hear.

• 65 and sunny ...even at 10pm...in God's little green acre.
    North KacaLacky

• Jade1953, don't disillusion me. I remember 60's and 70's in March in Tulsa, when it's in the 40's here in VA.

• True, jezzbelle, but, we had those temps. last week. Now we get back to the cold and drippy weather. I remember one March in the mid 60s we had so much snow the city was shut down for 3 days. No electricity anywhere in Tulsa county. I was a kid and had FUN :).

• Where is all this weather coming from?

• marymac8
    My apologies. Will wait a few more hours for another weather update.

• Gerald8
    Ask me this summer when the temps are in the high eighties with humidity almost
    as high.

• Jade1953
    I remember that soooo well. We had 27in. in 1967. After that snow we bought a snow blower and never used it !!!!!!!! My Daughter was born in 66 anD was in the house with the other kids and a babysitter while we all shoveled...The milk man brought the formula for us on a sled.. OOOOOOHHHHHH GOOD OLD ILL.
    STAY WARM EVERYONE.

• sweet77, for a kid it was a blast :)!

• @graeme, the weather is mostly coming from the US of A by the sound of it :)

We use the metric system here, and I’m happy to report that New South Wales enjoyed a sunny autumn day with temps in the mid to high 20s C B)

• To a young South Wales from an old South Wales.Overcast and feeling like a Welsh Sunday.You are quite right.I believe our friends from across the pond have pinched all our weather.Nice to hear from you fingsaint.Enjoy your game.Play on.

• Jade1953 -- I had moved away from Tulsa by then. Taught in Lawton -- not as much snow there. One of my winter remembrances of Tulsa was in 6th grade and
    we were learning the state song -- before "Oklahoma" it was "I give you a land of sun and flowers and summer the the whole year long." As we were singing this, it was snowing so hard I was wondering how I was going to get home from school and laughing to myself about the words we were singing.

• Thunderstorms from Texas ,Oklahoma from Gulf headed East in line of fire here in West Tennessee, Large Hail , winds kicking up in Texas Oklahoma moving up through Arkansas, Springs storms are brewing in South, :'(

• jezzbelle, that old saying just wait a few minutes and the weather will change is apt for OK :).

• Living in Clearwater Florida now and absolutely love the weather. Beats the shit out of Chicago!!

• Queensland Australia 32 C and humid

• winter is coming, jabba. 32 SOUNDS cold to us.
    77 sunny degrees today in God's acre.
    Is Rooster64 a Gerald64 avitar?

• Been raining since Tuesday before midnight, here in west Tennessee, cool , damp and wet, more headed here moving Northeast. Is there any end in sight.

• Yes,the end is in sight.It's heading for South Wales

• I'm pretty sure that rule only applies to children.

• Sorry! That last comment is supposed to be on the Easter thread. Lol. My old eyes are playing tricks on me.

• It quit raining for 4 hrs. now we have 15-20 mph winds out of north , heavy misting rain on top of all the rain we have had. 43 tonight with rain and heavy wind in West Tennessee.

• Celsius to Farenheit x 9 , divide by 5, add 32
    Farenheit to Celsius Deduct 32, x 5 ,divided by 9
    I googled it.

• Up in the low 80's today in Florida. Sat in the sun for an hour and I now look like a snow bird.
    Those are the people who winter in Florida

• Wet....Wet....Wet

• fingsaintfingsaint REGISTERED
    edited March 2018 27.99.78.28

Cue ...

• HI ALL,
    HERE WE GO AGAIN !!!!!!!! 36* HERE TODAY-----WOW !!!! RAIN SAT. HERE.
    OH WELL....

HAVE A HAPPY EASRER ANYWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hi fingsaint.I like the cue.We should work as a double act.Happy Easter.

• Coldest Easter in Chicago for years, 38 degrees. But, hey, tulips and daffodils stems are coming up and the Cubs won their first game -- we have baseball!
    -- hey, guys, how do you get that picture up with the arrow to just listen to the song?

• 39 today few clouds tonight ,70's for the next few days, rebel yell, from West Tennessee, time to do some work in yard, Yahoo!

• Whatever the rule was, probably it's talking about the weather at length that should apply only to children. We have better eggs to dye.

• Beautiful here and I am not a snow bird!! I actually got sun burned two days in a row! True story! lol

• you are making people sad vanman, with the graphic details of a sunburn, Just kidding , enjoy your days in sun.

• Sunburn?What's that?

• High winds and rain this weekend

• Good Morning ALL,
    Guess what is on the ground here in sweet ILL.??? You got it SNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IT IS A NICE warm 36!!!! This is SPRING-----------------UUUUUUHHHHH.
    HAVE A GREAT DAY AND STAY WARM.

• Freezing rain and sleet/snow mix 32 F, brrrrrrrrrr. in northwest Tennessee. The Ice Age has begun.... :#

• Lotta rain here in eastern Washington state. I think Seattle got jealous of our dryer weather. :D

• It's been in 40 for last couple of days in West Tennessee good news is gonna be warm here for next 3 days 60 or 70 and saw hummingbirds today and Friday they have come home.

• Snow & ice in VA last night. Had to scrape windshield for the first time in a long time this AM. But it was earlier than my usual time to venture outside.

• Cubs' home opener snowed out.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...