What About Age ?

I am Braxton 92 and I guess you can guess my age . I'll be 93 in October and I use Forty Thieves to keep my hand - eyes - brain working together. My family and the VA keep me busy , under good care and enjoying life. . When I check the scoring , I am almost always the slowest one in the list. But who cares? I wish each of you a good life and your attitude will have a big impact on that .

Comments

• Welcome to this site Braxton92.. and thank you for your service and happy that you found this site to make your life easier to cope with... and keep you busy... In playing games like this does help keep the mind active and strong... hang in there..... as far as age goes... its just a number....

• And by the way, congratulations for your age... I hit sent before finishing my post to you... Enjoy this site and also your life....

• Welcome to Green Felt young whipersnapper from Tennessee 53 til August, I tell everybody I'm 29 lol , Play on. Have a good day and keep playing.

• I feel quite young now.Nice to know that you are enjoying life and Green Felt. Speed is not important but satisfaction with the game is.Braxton92,you are one of the best examples of getting on with life regardless of age.I wish you many more years of enjoyment and satisfaction with your life.Play on regardless.

• I am 73 y/o. I don't know how it happened.

• Now, that's funny! First time I've heard someone put in words how I've been feeling.

• I'm 57...and I don't buy green bananas.
    You guys inspire me.

• Old secret from dear ole granny who was 102 when I lost her in 2015 , place green bananas in brown paper bag place on window sill, they will ripen quicker that way.

• Just remember, age is only a number.

• Well, I'm 75. I ride a Ducati Monster motorcycle; my favorite sport is snowboarding (I'm a certified instructor); I
    play trumpet in public, classic and jazz; and I spend a bit of time on the computer talking to strangers.

• GameguyGameguy REGISTERED
    edited March 2018 73.50.32.11

I always buy slightly green bananas because I eat them so much, if I get them fully ripe they start turning black before I can get to them to eat them all.

• Tommy5Trumpets, you are an inspiration! I hope to being doing all that at your age! Minor road-bump is that first I’ll need to learn how to ride a big motorcycle, play the trumpet, and snowboard. On the other hand, talking to strangers on the internet ... I’ve got that in the bag. :)

• There was a TommytheTrumpet awhile back. Is he a relation?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...