Rewind update..from Fast foreward

due to complications things has not gone well due to complications After back & leg surgery 2 times things has not gone well .. he has developed a serious lung infection which is now turned to pneumonia I"be at his side always reading your comments to him ..thanks to gearald and benturpin and to all many thanks from Fast Foreward ........ P.S Fr rewwind ttnnks rev annd to alll hoope to beee dack sooon REEWIND loove ya all???

Comments

• Very very sorry to hear. Will pray hard.

• A very special prayer goes out to you REWIND for your recovery... Hang in there and know that there are many on this site that think of you and we all miss you too.... And also a special thanks to Fast Foreward for the update..

• My thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery to a true friend, we all here at greenfelt miss you and wish you well, were all thinking of you and that you get well very soon, And to Fast Foreward thanks for being there for rewind , we appreciate as well as rewind for your courage and devotion to your friend as well as all hours, Get well soon my friend.

• Get well soon Rewind .I'll be thinking of you and praying for your full recovery.Thank you Fast Foreward for your support for him and letting us know the present situation.I look forward to seeing him back with us again.

• Best wishes Rewind. I'm very new to this site and I'm very impressed with the kindness, friendship, and empathy shown here. No smack talk, and no bleeps.

• I hope that all our thoughts & prayers are reaching you Rewind for a soon recovery... and also added strength to Fast Forward for your devotion and help for Rewind... we know it means a lot to him & you with the amount of support you're receiving from us here at the greenfelt site... and thanks to all who have sent their support.... and also many thanks to you Fast Foreward.. we appreicate your updates and hope to hear good news soon... .

• Rewind. I was wondering how you and your friend Fast Forward are doing. Prayers continue from me and I know many others. Blessings, Rev.

• Hey Rev...Thanks for keeping Rewind and Fast Forward in the forefront of our thoughts and prayers. We're all pulling for a speedy recovery.

• I also wanted to express my thanks. to you for bringing Rewind and friend Fast Forward into the light again. and have sent you a message as well as to the forum of green felt friends. And my thoughts and prayers also go to Rewind and friend Fast Forward as well , and thank you to homedoggy for continuing this forum as well GET WELL SOON,REWIND.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...