So....Monkeynotale and I were talking a couple of weeks ago about his Log-In name and how it evolved and I was curious about some of the other names I was seeing and the story they must have behind them. My name was originally 'homedog' which is a gambling term for a home team getting points (sinful past). Now, some are self explanatory (Trumpfan I'm talking to you) and need not reply but if anyone else would like to volunteer a little insight...I'm listening

Comments

• Monkey is the name of my cat.....he has no tail......but since I got shut out with Monkeynotail, I came back with notale. Sounds mysterious, does it not?
    By the way, I'm a she. Actually I'm a gay man, trapped inside a woman's body.

• I'm a straight man trapped inside a body even I don't want.
    Glad you're a friend....period

• It's good to have such diversity on this site.All sexes,shapes and sizes.Only goes to show how multi-thingamy we are..........or words to that effect.

• Thanks for posting something something of interest, compared to some of the posts compalining on this and that , just had to get in on this thou I just use my common name, Take Care . hello Monkeynotale and graeme!

• Hello Gerald.Left a message for you.Did you know that Monkeynotale is a lady.Well I never! I look in the mirror [sometimes] and wonder what i'm looking at.Probably best not to look.Play on

• I think my name is obvious enough. Actually it is the first time I have used a pseudonym instead of my actual name, for whatever that is worth.

• I use my nickname too, it was given to me by my sons friends girlfriend. I was fluttering about my house showing her my extensive butterfly and insect collection. She had told me her dad designed a butterfly conservatory locally. He and I share the same profession. We are architects. She called me Madame Butterfly. I liked it, although I saw the opera and it was one of my least favorite I had ever seen.

When I have to play on my phone and am super slow because the screen is not big enough to see all at once, I use my alter ego name , Hyacinth Bucket. She stars in a British comedy series. She is halarious!

• My wifes favourite.

• So graeme....why do you spell your name incorrectly?

Sorry...Sometimes I crack myself up

• Very intuitive Homedoggy.My actual name is Graham but the site would not accept this, perhaps because there are so many of us,hence the variation.Always nice to have humour on this site.It's the way it should always be.In the meantime play on

• I'm a redhead. :)

• I think mine explains it ... as I use a laptop.... and not post my given name... I don't use a mouse... but don't miss it and have fun using nimble fingers........ Have fun everyone...

• My name is pretty self explanatory. Derives from online multiplayer gaming. I'm Niki, and I'm on your 6(behind you). =) Game on, all!

• Klick is an expansion of my initials, klk.

• I kept doing poorly at Freecell and seemed to dwell among the lower scores, hence cellerdweller.

• High School nickname and I graduated in 81

• I was laso for a while, using the first two letters of first and last name. Then i took a long break and for some reason could not use that again. Hence lasso. Probably a disappointment to some that there isn't a better story. Seems like i could change back but i find i like the alter ego of lasso. Chasing jabba with my rope. Lol

• Interesting. I've wondered about names myself. I took my name from an old computer game, Jazzball, that everyone in the family liked to play and record high scores, l changed a couple of letters and became Jezzbelle when I won. It seemed like a good computer name.

• Homedoggy, I can understand your name. Not a gambler but a Washington Redskins fan, who knows about home dogs...

• When I selected my Jack Russell, I commented on him being a "Rowdyone" Had to put him to sleep so Here I am in Florida
    missing him and far from being a rowdy one.

• When I selected mine it was because my 2 grandkids called me Sweetie. Since then they grew up and I am 78 now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UUUUUGGGGHHHH--- OH WELL " THATS LIFE" !!!!
    HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE.

• Same age as me.Many good years to go yet.I hope you continue to enjoy your life.

• Fnarf...are you out there?
    I gotta know...

• Well I wanted to be Obi wan, but felt I was punching above my weight with such a powerful name. Other Star Wars ideas were not accepted by the site so I went for Jabba (no I'm not a big fat blob). When I first arrived at Greenfelt I was sleeptech (my job), but I was worried my boss might find out I was playing games at work so ended up changing to Jabba. Lasso, you are certainly keeping me on my toes.

• I was given mine as a nickname when i was about 7 or 8 years old.
    And it has stuck with me ever since!!!!!

• Fingsaint...It Don't Mean a Thing...if you don't tell us about your log-in

• @homedoggy, I have told you ;) a bit too cryptic perhaps?

• I got my decoder ring out...cool daddy-o

• fingsaintfingsaint REGISTERED
    edited March 2018 27.99.64.107

You got your decoder ring out?
    Whoa!

:D

Is that legal?

• I'll tell you how warped my mind is...I was putting the 's' with the 'a'int' to get 'saint' That left 'fing' or 'f*ing"
    Glad it wasn't as sinister as my twisted mind made it out to be. My decoder ring is a vestige of the cold war and grandfathered in.
    Let's hear from more folks!

• Is this some Machiavellian ploy to win against us honest God-fearing folk...........What's a decoder ring?Can I borrow it to play better.

• I got my decoder ring for .75 cents and 5 Fruit Loops boxtops

• A bargain.

• I think fingsaint is abbreviated and colloquialized from the song title in the clip he posted.

• I think we missed the fact that spunkbubble didn't tell us the whole story

• Actually, this name is an alias because the name I play under cannot post here (probably because it is 2 words). This name is from a character that my granddaughter used to play on World of Warcraft. My playing name here is Silver Hawk...that was my name when I was driving big rigs long-haul across America. I'm female...silver was for my white/liver hair (went gray at 30) and hawk was for my eyesight (extremely far-sighted).

• i remember silverhawk! Very good player. Is that you?

• I am not Silverhawk or I'd post here under that name. I am Silver Hawk...2 words. I'm an ok player, not good

• Ah, duh. That makes sense.

• Retired - Anglican Church of Canada, Diocese of B.C. I use 'Rev' because there are so many passwords and numbers we have to remember it is easy to recall

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

I bet none of you can guess why I chose my username!

Also it's the first time I've ever gotten my straight first name with no extra numbers or anything for an online username. And all it took was creating the site. :smile:

• Springrain was one of the first names I wondered about in my early days on the site. After a game of Addiction...the leader board would pop up and Springrain would ALWAYS be listed ahead of mine. Thanks for giving me something to shoot for.

• Cool name, Fings

• Jabba, this may not be the proper place for the question, but how in the 77EH can you play a game of 40 Thieves in a minute and get a high score or in 8 minutes and win? That is THE most frustrating, addicting, time wasting game (since Collapse) I play. If I need to post this elsewhere, let me know. I haven't played on Green Felt very long.

• yeah...get a room you two

• Homedoggy, Springrain has never played a game...at least not THIS Springrain. lol Silver Hawk is the name I play under and I have NEVER played addiction. :o

• Well...Somebody was kicking my fanny game after game. Whats yer 20?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...