Rewind

rewind will be taking some time off due to medical complications i've been helping him read & type lately He thanks all the people at greenfelt for there great site. Special thanks to Gerald 64 ,,,benturpin ,,springrain and to you all he's has talked to.. It's been the best 5 years of his live .A special thanks to all Thanks again from what he liked to call me as Fast Forward We both will be talking to in the future If all goes well.. Thanks to all God bless you all and good night from rewind & Fast Foreward

Comments

• To rewind & Fast Foreward.. sorry to hear about your health issues and please know that you will be included in my daily prayers for a complete recovery... added note to Fast Foreward . thank you for your kindness in helping someone in need..... from laptop4me

• My best wishes to you in your time of need, my prayers will also be with you, In hopes of your speedy recovery to you rewind, you have been a good friend in my short time on this site, and I greatfully appreciate it, and special thanks to Fast Foreward for updating everyone and myself on the medical news, to us here at greenfelt , Take Care Rewind hope you get well soon, please update us when possible on the recovery of our and my friend, Love you my friend.

• also wanted to send a s thanks to Fast Foreward, in being there for Rewind in his time of need, and again ask when possible to update us in his recovery and again our best wishes for recovery , and prayers for a friend.Thanks again, fast foreward, hope to chat with you soon.

• s is for special, my mistake, it went black for a minute

• Godspeed for a quick turnaround...or rewind

• So sorry to hear this. Hoping for the best for rewind. :(

• Rewind has my best wishes and I hope he has a speedy recovery.Thanks to Fast Foreward for letting us know and for providing such selfless support.Please let him know we are all thinking of him and look forward to see him returning well and able to join us on this site again.He will certainly be in my prayers.God bless.

• please tell rewind I am thinking of him, even thou I have only know him for a short time I have enjoyed talking to him , I consider him my friend, and same for you fast foreward, Please keep us informed when possible , With Love and Prayers, Gerald

• I miss you buddy get well soon!

• It's wonderful to see the compassion and care that many greenfelt fans have have for one another. It is more than refreshing to see these comments in regards to someone facing a health crisis or any other crisis for that matter. This plainly shows that there is a lot more love and light in the world than hatred and darkness. I am so proud to be part of the greenfelt family. Rewind, my prayers for you are lifted up. Blessings to all, Rev

• TO REWIND AND FAST FOREWARD "IF NO ONE TOLD YOU TODAY THAT THEY LOVE YOU TODAY,THEN I DO"

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Rewind! There's a lot of users on the site, and most of the names are here and gone again quick, so I notice when the same names pop up for a long time. Rewind is one of the names that's stuck around long enough for me to remember. I'm sad to hear of your condition and I sincerely hope you have a speedy recovery. Rewind and Fast Forward, my heart goes out to you both.

• Seconded, with best wishes and kind regards x

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...