One of our own needs our support

anybody knows graeme ,he is going through some tough times with recent earthquakes , and we ask that those who can lend him some support and love by messaging , our caring and love!

Comments

• Thanks for the suggestion, how very kind of you. Message <3 sent.

• Thank You klick. Nice to meet you from old river rat from Tennessee.

• Thank you for your kind gesture as sometimes we all need that support and know that others care... I did send a message to graeme as I have experienced many earthquakes after living in California for many years.... and offered my support along with some thoughts & prayers for his well being..... I am happy to know that others have stepped forward and offered their support too... and thanks to all..... Keep on Keeping !!!!!

• I,m sorry I mentioned our little earthquake now.Any more of this and Jim and Dave will excommunicate me,but I have enjoyed the friendly banter and it does make a change from the usual unfair criticism and bad language that we sometimes have to put up with.Now that the emergency is over I can now ask Christine,my long suffering wife to stop pedalling the generator.To all my good solitaire friends.Play on.

• If they do I will hire Perry Mason to defend me I accept responsibility , I did it as a gesture of caring , so blame it on me I orchestrated the revolt, Good Day to you and your Tour De France cyclist. LOL stay safe.

• No blame to you Gerald it was a very pleasant interlude,and a little fun thrown in.Always nice to hear from my friends across the pond.Keep on playing.

• Send him some taco soup anyway.

• yep gonna finish off this batch today. been working on some home made burritos I made a couple days ago.who needs Taco Bell, when you got chef Gerald here.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...