KLONDIKE GREEN FELT SOLITAIRE

Game: klondike
Game #: 2064326747
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_11_6) AppleWebKit/604.4.7 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/11.0.2 Safari/604.4.7
JS-Version: 2017-11-30_22:57:06_a25523e3871e511a724e226bd46ff06cf09c6f54

Please describe the problem in detail. When I click on cards to move them they will not move, and when I attempt to move them manually they won't move either. My name is Carol Piel.

Comments

• AppleWebKit/604.4.7 - My browser is Mozilla/50 (Macintosh:Intel Mac OS X 10_11_6)

• When playing the game and click it will move 2 cards. Does this a lot.

• i keep getting a response that says bad pathway. can't access games.

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Yeah, things are going to be dicey for the next few days. We're doing our best to keep it up, but one mess up on my part led to the "bad gateway" thing.

• just cant access greenfelt games just get no response

• same as above

One of the servers went to lunch while I was asleep. Should be back up now.

• Thank you David for updates , Happy Father's day to you.

• why can I not ger Klondike.....Juan Z

• Still no score.

• 3-turn Klondike works fine, but can't reliably get scores. Sometimes, if I click 'replay' and move one ace to the foundation and then click 'give up' I do get a score with both results in. It sometimes seems that the more complex the game and the higher the score, the server is most likely to fail to save it.

• iT SEEMS TO BE WORKING NOW. tHANKS

• WRONG I have a bug

• No Klondike Game. What is going on??

• Below the name of every game are the words:

"Play the Game of the day. We're currentlly experiencing problems with the server and are working to fix them.
    Please see our blog post for updates. Want something? Request a feature."

Be patient, things WILL improve. Please try to remember that there are only 2 men who work on this system, that they have full time jobs, and that they charge us NOTHING to use these games with NO ADS. Yeah, there are problems, but we really don't have much room to complain when the system has the hiccups.

• I have trouble getting on site felt was ok in past

• I'm sure some players just don't bother to read the messages.

• I cannot get on to the one turn Klondike solitaire green felt dite

• what do you mean

• you just will not give Klondike Solitaire Green Felt - do not like any of the others and cannot understand why you have excluded that one - what do we have to do to be able to use it again?

• you just will not give Klondike Solitaire Green Felt - do not like any of the others and cannot understand why you have excluded that one - what do we have to do to be able to use it again?

• a waste of time posting comments - when does answer ever arrive?

• after putting my comment this morning - I had the game within minutes - now - gone again

• The problems have been explained to you. However, if you look at the top of the screen, just under the name of the game (such as Klondike) you will find the following words have been typed onto the screen by David:

Play the Game of the day. We're currentlly experiencing problems with the server and are working to fix them.
    Please see our blog post for updates
    . Want something? Request a feature.

As long as the words in bold type are on the screen, the system is having problems. No amount of complaining, whining, wishing, ;pleading, or crying will change the fact it takes time to get the big disk up and running. Once it is, you will know.

• Okay

• Okay

• Dilly ! Dilly !

• HOW DOES THIS POST HAVE 9.8K VIEWS?

@homedoggy, that's quite a lot, isn't it. For a while after we switched over the forum and the blog to the new server, the little boxes on the front page weren't updating. Turns out there was a weird bug that took me hours to figure out—went to bed at 4am after fixing it. Incidentally, I think that bug was the same bug that was causing certain people's browsers (like @graeme's) to always say "502" when everyone else was getting the solitaire games.

Anyway, the point was that those boxes didn't update for a few days before I noticed things were broken. I can't be sure, but it's possible this post was at the top of the list after it got broken and just stuck there for a few days, leading to all these views.

That's my guess anyway. The real reason could be something else.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...