Could not open this game this weekend

Game: klondike
Game #: 985721227
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/17.3.1 Safari/605.1.15
Window: 1180x710
JS-Version: 2024-03-04_10:25:24_769b79e6c91074bf0f70b268ac5d77a7725654a4

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited March 5 99.76.46.40

The entire site was down, so that's why the game did not open.

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Yes, we were down due to the power being out, @barzonymous.

• Green Felt was not the only site effected...I noticed a list of sites and there were several others that could not function. Not sure why but probably we are all on the same line.

• Yes.can't get Klondike but can receive all the other games,as of Sunday.

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

@graeme, Does Klondike work today (I think I know what was going wrong and just pushed a fix)?

• Hi graeme. It's a good thing you play other games. I'm going to have to learn another one since they have fixed Klondike, which was not broken. Please, @David @Jim for the sake of our enjoyment, change it back. Does this have something to do with that obnoxious valentine code?

• @ David.All O K.Thanks for your help and forbearance in all this.It's very much appreciated by all of us.Take care.

• @binky3 Sorry to give the wrong impression.I checked all the other games but I only play Klondike,40 Thieves and Alternation......it's enough for me. My regards,as always,to binkys 1and 2.Look forward to seeing you in the top ten.I wish you well.

• @graeme...I guess I did sound a bit harsh in the above post but I did have others that weren't as bad. I also thanked our hosts on a few other posts. binkys 1&2 had to go live with another lady after my sister passed away and brother-in-law went to nursing home. I'm still having a hard time with loss of sister but am getting better. Hope all is well with you and yours.

• Hi @binky3...at first I was writing this post in regards to your comment about the Valentine Code being obnoxious...but then I noticed, and read , your last post. Your last message touched my heart and I hope only the best for you in this, what must be, a very difficult period of your life. This must be a very dark moment but light will come back one day...perhaps sooner than you think.

• @anglais .....Thank you for sympathy note. I'm sorry about the comment I made but find myself saying hateful things I don't really mean. It's been almost a year and it still feels like it was only yesterday. We were very close. Her illness and death all happened within a month and in that month she was on a ventilator....so it was very sudden. Your note really helps....thanks again. We never got to say goodbye.

• @binky3...I know what you mean. I'm not a religious person but no matter what our beliefs are... who knows, she may be listening at this very moment. Even if she is not, saying goodbye tonight, out loud, will make you feel you have done what's right...I wish you the very best

• @anglais.....Thanks again for caring.

• HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY TO ALL IRISH

• I guess I am not awake yet. I should have said HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY TO ALL IRISH111

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...