MERRY XMAS

Have a very happy xmas to all my greenfelt friends including the anonymice.Hope the coming year is kind to you.Take care.

Comments

• Merry Christmas to you, graeme, and all other greenfelters. May God's Grace, Mercy and Peace be with you all.

• Vesele Vianoce a stastlivy Novy rok 2024 Vam praje

May the force be with all, no matter what holiday they are enjoying

New Year's - a poem by Dana Gioia

Let other mornings honor the miraculous. Eternity has festivals enough.
    This is the feast of our mortality, the most mundane and human holiday.

On other days we misinterpret time, pretending that we live the present moment,
    but can this blur, this smudgy in-between, this tiny fissure where the future drips
    into the past, this flyspeck we call now be our true habitat?

The present is the leaky palm of water that we skim from the swift silent river slipping by.

The New Year always brings us what we want simply by bringing us along.
    To see a calendar with every day uncrossed, a field of snow without a single footprint.

Peace my Friends

• Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all the Greenfelters all around the World, and greenfelt friends. Peace & Love , Stay Safe

• I'd like to wish everyone a very happy winter solstice. (Yes, I know I'm a day late.) As well as a Merry Christmas and/or a happy holiday, and a very happy New Year! Take care, everyone...

• Happy whatever you celebrate. Stay safe and share kindness with those who need it.

• May the Christmas season bring happiness and joy to all GreenFelters

• Joy and peace on this early Christmas Eve morning.

• Who will be the 1st to fuss about the Christmas card backs o:)

• **HAPPY HOLIDAY'S DAY'S TO ALL! **

• Merry Christmas Greenfelt staff and fellow players! Thank you Greenfelt for this great page. Love my forty thieves. Cheers to the New Year!!

• Happy Holidays to David And Jim and all my fellow players. May the New Year bring you all happiness and good health

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...