Happy Father's Day!

homedoggyhomedoggy REGISTERED

Does anybody have a Dad joke?

Comments

• Recently I bumped into the guy who sold me my antique globe.

It’s a small world.

• Moses, Jesus, and an old guy were out playing golf. Moses goes 1st. He hits his ball into the water. He then separates the water and hits the ball again. The ball lands in the cup. Two strokes on the hole. Jesus hits his ball and it lands on an island in the water. He walks across the water to his golf ball, hits it again. It also goes into the hole. Two strokes on the hole as well. The old man is next. He hits HIS ball into the water where it is swallowed by a fish. A bird then grabs the fish and begins to fly away. Suddenly, a huge bolt of lightening strikes the bird, causing him to drop the fish. The fish spits out the golf ball which then lands in the hole. A hole in one! Jesus turns to the old man and says, "Dad, if you're going to showoff on EVERY hole, we're not going to invite you to come along."

• They all laughed when I announced my career change to spe­cial­ize in dad jokes. Well, nobody’s laugh­ing now.

• The adjec­tive for met­al is metal­lic. But not so for iron… which is ironic.

• (I gotta million of 'em.)

• love them! thanks. Happys to Dads

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited June 2023 184.171.220.17

:D Thanks for the laughs, Dads! Happy Father's Day!

• I haven't seen my wife and kids in 3 years due to gambling.
    I won the lottery and never want to see them again.

• My daughter gave me a pot plant and a packet of winegums.I'm very partial to winegums,but my teeth are not so enthusiastic.Happy Father's day!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...