PLAYS BY ITSELF

Game: klondike
Game #: 2129538320
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/112.0
Window: 1088x564
JS-Version: 2023-04-19_14:30:19_-0700_025b3de209596f6dbd725bc9d8b449eef1350c4d

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Game automatically starts playing by itself....every time I tag a card to move it 3 or 4 more will move around the decks. It's like a ghost is playing it. I don't know what to do about it.

Comments

• game starts playing itself. I post a card and the game puts it back or plays 3 or 4 more cards. I can't pick a card to place it without the game going haywire. I don't know what to do. I tried renewing the game, but it does it all over again. It's like playing a ghost.

• game starts playing itself. I post a card and the game puts it back or plays 3 or 4 more cards. I can't pick a card to place it without the game going haywire. I don't know what to do. I tried renewing the game, but it does it all over again. It's like playing a ghost.

• This may well be a case of de ja vue.Alternatively,there could a ghost in your game.Sorry,no offence.

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Hi @cashascat,

There can be quite learning curve when playing Green Felt the first time. First, tapping with two fingers does “undo”, so be careful about errant fingers touching at the same time as you tap. Second, Green Felt tries to help you by doing obvious moves for you. This can be disconcerting, but once you harness this power you can play quite efficiently. While you are dragging, we will do speculative moves for you based on where you are hovering. This can remove a lot of the drudgery of solitaire and allow you to play a few moves ahead while only concentrating on the high level strategy.

Have fun,
    -Jim

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...