unfair

Game: fortythieves
Game #: 1471599484
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/98.0.4758.102 Safari/537.36
Window: 1522x750
JS-Version: 2022-03-05_16:22:22_aceffb83ebf0013d465c5d90b436227841c20d9c

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

The computer already knows what you have and is making it impossible to get any where. It does not give a fair amount of cards

Comments

• There are 104 cards in this game. That is sufficient to play and occasionally win. This is a difficult game with RULES that are very helpful.

• Be thoughtful about your moves. Go back to "unplay" a card if necessary. Not a lot of games are winnable. It's the hand you are dealt, as the old saying goes. If this game frustrates you, try one of the many others. This site is meant to be enjoyable; have fun.

• @barzonymous I stand with Ukraine too!

• @pinky345 If you play your cards right, you can win Forty Thieves game #3956638053 today 3/7

• Wow, that was a fun game to play and a simple one to win. Thanks @sierrarose.

• @barzonymous , I stand with you too on Ukraine , I do like your Ukraine Flag

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited March 2022 99.76.46.40

Thank you. It is a terrible situation. Yet another dictator deciding he can take what is not his.

• The whole world is so ×#$/*d up. I try to not be afraid every day. That's what these dictators want--for us all to be afraid and give up. We can't.

• It's natural for people to be "with Ukraine" in the "democracies" where not to out oneself as a rabid Russophobe is a crime against humanity...

• The 'crime'was not perpertrated by the Russian people but an ex-K.G.B thug and his gang.This is not just about support or being 'with Ukraine',it's about the 'democratic' rights of a sovereign country to enjoy such freedoms that all independent nations enjoy.In many ways you could argue that the Russian people themselves are held captive by this dictator.My apologies to you 3bc for my letting off steam.You made a good point and I could expand on it but time and Jim/David will not allow it.Wrong time,wrong place.Keep safe.

• Just another voice of the Empire of Lies...

• graeme, as usual, you said it with such grace.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...