Favorite thing about GFN

Wondering what folks like the best...the competition, the ease of play, the world wide diversity of players? Maybe just the lack of ads....Just wondering

Comments

• The ease of play, no ads and the sometimes "spitfire" conversations. :)

• Hello Fireweed.Playing,conversing and reading what my fellow players are up to.Very much a community of disparate players I think of as my friends............and long may it last.Keep safe my friend.

• Well said, graeme. We can always count on you.

• Lack of ads, ease of play, reliability. I would happily contribute to a Patreon if they asked, so I'm particularly grateful there is something out there that good people are just offering as a kindness to others. It makes me feel a little better about humanity. Truly.

• The sense of community and the music videos!

• kat14kat14 REGISTERED
    edited February 2022 72.168.144.130

No ads, no noise -- just relaxing and watching the bantering that goes on in such a friendly (mostly!) fashion. Especially when we've been so isolated for so long, it's nice to "hear" other voices. David & Jim are awesome for doing this for us and also the way they handle things, trying to keep the negativity down and the positivity and friendliness up, up, up!

• PtownpapaPtownpapa REGISTERED
    edited February 2022 97.83.78.33

Passing along hugs to friends

• Ptownpappa....cute! Hugs right back atcha! :)

• No ads, interesting variety of games, worldwide diversely opinionated community. Play on and enjoy, my friends.

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited February 2022 99.243.171.10

Thanks for asking, @Fireweed... I like it because of all that's been said, above. :) And because I can play, for hours, game after game after game, if that's all I feel like doing. It's rather meditative.

Thanks, @Ptownpapa... and to you, as well. Greetings, everyone!

• top 5 things i like about this place:
    1) open 24/7/365
    2) within walking distance
    3) no reservations required
    4) no dress code
    5) just like playing at home without ever having to shuffle

• Restraining orders not in effect.

• Feels like home.............

• No fringing ads. Meditative. Almost too meditative. I can go down a rabbit hole for a looking time. And, NO MASKS!!!! Thank you.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...