Prohibit any usernames indicating violence

Names like LICENCETOKILL may be appropriate for a movie title but not for user name in our violent society. We need to do what we can to keep people from glorifying murder and killing

Comments

• When you see something like this, that you think is inappropriate you can message either @jim or @david with the name and the game type and number (or you can copy and paste the webpage address) where you saw that name. They'll deal with it.

• Dont forget wife beta and Mo Lester - there are quite a few out there

• You're right @jabba....when I saw the first one you mentioned, it gave me chills. Too close to home.

• I have a problem with "JoeMarxist," but that's probably just me.

• Bravo! I agree: players' sobriquets that imply violence, racism, etc. definitely not cool!

• barzonymous, funny....LOL

• Not a fan of any political names. Ever. Lauding or insulting.

• I second all of the above.Not wanted on this site.

• I believe in Father Xmas!..........is this suitable on this site.All responses gratefully received.Take care all.

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Maybe we should sensor the k?

• i'm having a problem with this whole thread .. .. .. it's a slippery slope ur going down here, giving 5 people the power to censor a name because they don't like it? what's next?

p.s. LICENCE isn't even a word and "sensor" should be "censor" in this context

• binky3binky3 REGISTERED
    edited December 2021 108.84.120.246

Wish we could totally negate you. Never seen such a total bully. By the way. I saw the video you posted about the fish with the binky pacifiers before you deleted it. Hope you didn't "swallow your teeth" before you got it deleted. Sad.

• Sorry @graeme. I love you and know how you hate bickering, but someone needs to shut her up. She doesn't know the mental status of everybody and could really hurt somebody with her snide remarks and ugly bullying. I can handle it, but not everyone can.

• @tucsonsky I beg to differ with you that LICENCE isn’t even a word. That is the British spelling, which is also used in
    Canada, so as an Albertan I have a driver’s licence, not license. :)

• Happy holidays to you too, tucsonsky!

• howdy grammajo, interesting disparity here, everytime i googled the word "licence" it automatically changed it to "license", looking further down the page it does explain how different countries, like the ones u mentioned, do consider "licence" to be correct .. .. .. learn something new every day! thanks for the input and happy holidays to u! :)

• tusconsky -- If you're going to be nitpicky, what's with "ur"?

• I took advantage of greenfelt's ignore feature. I don't have to see or put up with @tucsonsky or her snide comments.

• Hello my friends.In the few years Ive played on this site we have always had this juvenile/attention-seeking behaviour.It is an action that seeks a response.It will continue and the only thing we can do is to report such idiots to Jim/David.I understand the strength of feelings among my distant friends towards these delinquents.But it is what it is and the only action is to let off steam or report it.Don't let this fester.Regardless of all this,I wish you all a very happy Xmas.I'm off to do some shopping.Take care all.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...