Greenfelt's problems only getting worse

Game: klondike
Game #: 248550601
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/91.0.4472.124 Safari/537.36
Window: 1327x731
JS-Version: 2021-07-01_21:53:26_-0700_073f291b2e50363b317f3b2317168846c20d766a

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

First it's the rapid double-card flips (cheating on your behalf), now I have to click twice instead of once to make a move. Are you guys falling apart? Your quality certainly is. BTW, if you are as truly uninterested in comments and reporting of bugs as you seem to be, why do you bother asking us to report your glitches? Sounds pretty corporate.

Comments

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    edited July 2021 10.0.0.10

I promise you Green Felt is about as uncorporate as we can manage :smile:. That said we both have day jobs and don't always check the mail, though we try to keep up (there's a lot).

I know this sounds like we're passing the buck, but it really sounds like you might have an issue with the button on your mouse. Can you try https://cps-check.com/click-counter and see if the count goes up by more than one when you click the "+" button (meaning a double hit) or if it sometimes doesn't count up at all on a click?

If you get either of those problems the issue is with your computer and is most likely your mouse button itself (though it could be a Windows issue, too—it's hard to tell without testing a new mouse).

• I haven't had any problems with Greenfelt lately. Yes, there have been changes and Jim and David have certainly responded to most of the problems. You seem to forget that this is a FREE site -- and there are also NO ADS getting in your face all the time. These two guys have given us marvelous service over the years--out of their own pockets and their own time. They both work to support themselves and their families and do this out of their love for the games! Be appreciative and not so negative!

• I second that.I play on this site every day and I have no problems in playing Klondike.......and I certainly don't suffer from double card flips,whatever they are.I use a computer,a mouse and windows.I suggest the problem is with slowashni's computer or mouse.What's happening?Too many gripes lately.What's the world coming to.Almost time for lunch......corned beef,mashed spuds and baked beans.Play on folks...............and enjoy.

• Wow, would you enjoy some cheese with that whine?

• I agree. For a free site, a wonderful site, why do so many moan and groan? Bugs need to be reported so they can be repaired. Otherwise this should be praises and thanks.

• I was having fits - my mouse would freeze up, blah, blah... I assumed it was the accursed pop-ups I was getting.
    At my wits end I took down my 'puter and blew out the dust and so forth. Still a problem, out of desperation I moved the mouse dongle to another USB port, TADA!! problem solved. @slowashni, I would suggest you check local before you bitch and tell someone else to fix it. That's why you have hands and, I assume, a brain. AND yes greenfelt world I'm being sarcastic and nasty.

• to the ungrateful one who posted this thread, r u kidding me dude? corporate? thats like calling mother teresa a gang banger .. .. .. its starting to smell like soiled diapers in here 🤢

• A piece of chedder and a glass of wine would go down very nicely.Enjoy the day my friends......and slowashni there are more things to be concerned about than computer glitches....and accusing others doesn't help you'r case one iota.Get on with you'r life and enjoy you'r game.........after you have found the fault.Stay safe.

• Have been enjoying the joyous relaxation of playing as mentioned free of ads, pops ups , and other hidden features other game sites on the dark web and by far green felt Rocks , great way to relax, unwind, and escape from the worlds problems, and play Klondike and other games and chat with a few great friends now for several years , I am not a complainer well I try not to ,lol , I simply click new game or go back to old games have logged into written down to check my status to better my score when able. Don't have mouse as use touch pad on my lab tops, but know people clean that mouse with alcohol by removing it and giving it a bath with with alcohol just a suggestion to give it a good bath for better performance , Big shout out to Jim & David to their devotion to this great site over the many years , most of us wouldn't be sane without out them , Relax , enjoy have fun , play on now for some Almond Amaretto Cappuccino to get the day started and knock out a round of great games

• Well said riverrat but I'm not giving my mouse any alcohol,I'll never complete a game with a drunken mouse on the rampage.Enjoy.

• Lol ! thanks graeme , great to see you hope all is well across the pond. Stay Safe. Luckily have never even owned a mouse , and agreed drunk mouse is not fun , take it from a river rat !

• I like it.I'm off for tea.Chicken and chips.Bye all.

• Hi graeme & riverrat.....saw both of you on top ten this a.m. I agree with both of you. No problems here on Klondike. My laptop is not a spring chicken and sometimes gets a little sluggish. When this happens I go to settings, then storage management and give it a good purge. Also, I drop my mousse a lot, which after that kind of abuse requires replacement. They don't cost that much. @David & @Jim we don't say it enough, so THANK YOU......later my friends.

• When my mouse had problems it was because it had cat hair bunched up around trackball. (The cat is supposed to have the mouse? ... be that as it may.) Disassembled, a good cleaning, voila! No ragging on Jim or David, users, please. They've given us a great gift. Play on, have fun. Have a tea, perhaps with an adult something in it.

• sierrarose.... the best adult tea I ever had was Long Island Iced Tea in Nashville visiting my songwriter cousin. I've had them here but none as good as those. Think I had 3 and don't remember a whole lot of my visit after that, except I had fun.

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited July 2021 99.76.46.40

A friend of ours made us watermelon mojitos...watermelon, mint leaves, ice, agave or simple syrup (if more sweet is needed) and as much or as little rum as you want... Use your blender and enjoy. Best!

Guaranteed to stop the whining.

Edited to add-or this:

https://minimalistbaker.com/best-watermelon-margaritas-3-ingredients/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...