It Was Only A Matter of Time

I should have known. It was only a matter of time. A registered "anonymous". I saw it today on the Freecell site. Anonymous53 is officially a registered member. We're being invaded anonymously folks. And I also noticed an "anonymoud". A cousin perhaps? The world is changing.

Comments

• A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet.... what is the difference between "anonymous3" and "terragma""? I could be "Anonypapa" or "Ptownony". Let it be, play on @terregma and enjoy the day.

• As a matter of fact, we are all anonymous....just spelled differently.

• Indeed we are. That's part of the fun. Greenfelt names are our "game names" and we get to pretty much choose them. That said, being responsible and not causing yet another "name thred" would be good.

• I just thought it was interesting. As Ptownpapa pointed out, a rose... All who play greenfelt have been welcomed by our kind hosts @jim & @david. We are all invaders. So let's enjoy.

• I'm Spartacus!

• graeme, I wondered who you reminded me of. Now I know. It's Kirk Douglas. I should have guessed. 😉 He was superb in that movie, don't you agree?

• @graeme - You captured all I said in two words, I bow to the Red Dragon.

• @terregma,Ptownpapa et al. Thanks for you'r replies.Yes.Always liked his films.A rose by any other name.......very evocative.Kirk Douglas?I SHOULD BE SO LUCKY.Take care.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...