Forty Thieves

Game: fortythieves
Game #: 414531202

What would you like to see?

<!-The option of having the deck on the right side so my hand doesn’t obstruct the board.- (This will be posted publicly in our forum so don't include any private information, please be polite, and check back in the forum later to see if someone has addressed your request) -->

Comments

• fingsaintfingsaint REGISTERED
    edited May 2021 119.18.2.93

Hi @Madga just checking that you mean having both the deck and the discard pile moved from the left hand side across to the right hand side of the screen?* I think this is a common request and from earlier comments I think it’s on the green felt guys ‘to do’ list. @jim
    https://forum.greenfelt.net/discussion/9521/move-deck

• checking because in the past it had been interpreted as keeping the piles on the LHS of the screen but swopping the deck and discard piles so that the deck is to the right hand side of the discard pile. This was trialed and didn’t prove popular so it was moved back again
      https://forum.greenfelt.net/discussion/10766/move-deck
  • Mind you, any change will no doubt have a deluge of detractors before it’s eventually accepted or rejected

• I promise I will be indifferent.

• It really depends on how players use handheld touch devices. I prefer the deck in the current LHS position as the cards be quickly turned over using the left thumb but from what @Madga says it seems as though they just use the right hand to both deal and play. I guess it isn’t a problem either side for mouse clickers?

• I'm old. I still use a PC with a mouse. But it's a wireless mouse. Up graded a few years back.

• What's a wireless mouse?Does it speak to you.I could do with one of those........I'm old as well.......who cares.Play on!

• Hello azgal.We both seem to do well for a couple of oldies.Stay safe.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...