one player monopolizing a game.. anonymous keeps playing the same game. I expect you can identify an

Game: klondike
Game #: 432510966
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:88.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/88.0
Window: 1744x886
JS-Version: 2021-05-05_21:09:01_-0700_7a3932d09db1856ab518d3d38fc4f5dbafaa4b6f

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

anonymous keeps playing the same game. I expect you can identify an the person they obviously wish to cause problems.

Comments

• I will let others explain. I am just here for the fun responses.

Quick answers is...you do not have to register to use Green Felt. All unregistered players are called "anonymous".

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited May 2021 99.243.171.10

LOL... Pass the popcorn, please, @Nan01 Barkeep? Okay, I'll wait for the tea trolley. :D

• LOL @Nan01 and @Sage! I just want to say to all the people complaining about the anonymous players: "Get a life!" Going to have my afternoon coffee and cookies now. :)

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited May 2021 99.76.46.40

I literally have not seen so many whiny posts in ages. They are hilarious.

BTW-Anonymous players are the majority of players on this site.

UNCHECK the Anonymous option button and I promise, I and the hundreds of other anonymous players will vanish.

• This is a blast! How do people do it? Manage to play on greenfelt.net & function as humans? The brainpower boggles the mind.

• Drat! Not that anonymous person again! There should be a hefty price for this treachery!

• I love your black hat. Is it new?

• Here to have fun only playing Klondike, drinking my Almond Amaretto Cappuccino

• At the lake (vacation), watched sun rise, read the paper, 2nd cup of coffee, 1st game of 40 Thieves. Life is good. Thank you Jim & David. Begone whiny posts.

We're trying to make a rescued cat feel at home... And our cat is not loving being locked out of the "bonding room." . Rescue is an excellent hider and could also probably find the "anonymous" option very fast.

Bring on a lake vacation.

• Are these players lapsed members of Greenfelt anonymous?

• graeme, It's probably a case of falling off the wagon.

• Binky3, I don't think they'll get what falling off the wagon means. My 6 year-old grandson knows what anonymous means.

• Was just making a flip comment back to graeme. Don't know what you're talking about.

• This anonymous person must be very busy playing greenfelt, it's a wonder they have time to eat or sleep

LOL. Yes, I get up every morning and play 24 hrs. Wait-I don't sleep. Only eat when I'm waiting for Green Felt to load. I only do this to "cause problems."

• I love you all, even the ubiquitous anonymous.. We need a mouse icon.

• After getting rid of an old new computer and getting a new new computer, I'm back to being Jezzbelle again!

• Binky3, you're lucky to not know what falling off the wagon means. If you're curious, message me privately.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...