how can I get rid of the large amount of annoying 'anonymous' scores-that have recently appeared ?

Game: klondike
Game #: 87799813
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/90.0.4430.93 Safari/537.36 Edg/90.0.818.51
Window: 1011x488
JS-Version: 2021-05-05_21:09:01_-0700_7a3932d09db1856ab518d3d38fc4f5dbafaa4b6f

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited May 2021 99.243.171.10

You will see, at the bottom of the pop up High Scores box for every solitaire game, that there are now two check boxes....... ;) ;) ;)

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited May 2021 99.76.46.40

Hope springs eternal. LOL

@DeusExMachina has posted pictures of the option on at least three posts. But here's the darn question again, @Sage.

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited May 2021 99.243.171.10

@barzonymous I know........................ :( Does nobody ever look around? (The Judge Judy looking exasperated GIF is a favourite of mine.)

Let's just start counting the posts as they ask it over and over again.

It's currently TEN!

• When they said brain, he thought they said train. So he replied, "the slowest one you've got".

• Now that I know there are anonymous players, It's no good; even if I can select not to show them. Don't be so quick to judge: This many of us can't be that stupid that we don't know how to deselect them.

Let me ask: WHY NOT make everybody pick an imaginary name. Would it be that much trouble for them??

There were always anonymous players. We make up the majority of players. We always have and we probably always will.

BTW-there is an actual post thanking the site creators for the anonymous option that demonstrates where it is.

• spee-dee-mee....what difference does it make? Have a name-don't have a name, they're still PEOPLE. You're still playing against another person...just happens that persons name is anonymous.

• @justhere: minor correction. Three of the anonymous players are chimpanzees. One is a chihuahua.

• I saw the option to it didn't even have my glasses on

• terregmaterregma REGISTERED
    edited May 2021 172.56.41.172

Chimpanzees and a chihuahua? Are you sure? I'm thinking that they're the ones asking where the anonymous came from and who are they.

• This is turning into a recurring nightmare.What's the point of all this?I've been quite happy these past few days to play against named,anonymouse.anonymouses,anonymice,I'll even play Champion the wonder-dog if he can play.The option is there,just press the button.Cool down,have a cup of tea or whatever else you fancy and play on.

• Or was it Champion the wonder horse?I'm going to have a cup of tea with rhubarb and strawberry jam on toast.

• fingsaintfingsaint REGISTERED
    edited May 2021 119.18.2.79

Hi @graeme, Champion and Mister Ed for horses 🐎 Rin-Tin-Tin and Lassie for dogs 🐕
    🙂

• Speed of lightning...roar of thunder....UNDERDOG!!!

• And don't forget Trigger. HE would probably be very good playing this game AND could easily find the option to not show Anonymous players .

• DuesExMachina, I stand corrected. Merci, mon ami. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...