Cards Colours!

Game: sht
Game #: 1974505860
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/88.0.4324.150 Safari/537.36
JS-Version: 2020-12-02_12:44:05_a96f71bb9adb1d7c3cb7a93c75040c0a0e201e24

OMG! The cards are all the same colour... PINK!!! WTH! How, and why, did this happen? How are we expected to play this game when the cards are all PINK??? Please fix this ASAP!!!

Comments

• @Sage The cards are pink because it's February 14th, you know... Valentine's Day. If you prefer to play with normal cards, you can click the Normal Cards button, to the right of the game number, in the row of buttons above the cards.

• Asked and answered

• roflmao, Happy Valentines Day Sage, homedoggy

• Nice job on the holiday card hysteria @Sage. LOL.

Happy Valentine's Day, to all the Greenfelters-even the ones who don't like the holiday cards.

Love them!.

• I stayed up way too late last night. I think I'm coming down with cabin fever... so I needed the excitement of being the first to complain about the pink cards. Also, by way of experiment, I posted my "complaint" to see if other complainers would see it and find the answer to their cards colours issue instead of complaining themselves. Did this work?

I found the holiday cards and have been attempting to play them all day, before they disappear. Happy Valentine's Day everyone! <3

What are the official symptoms of cabin fever?

• Oh, darn! I missed the holiday cards, because I didn't play yesterday. :'( I don't usually play with the holiday cards, because, like other people, I find them difficult to play with, but I always like to see what David and Jim come up with. I don't have a major meltdown when they change, because I know that I can choose normal cards, and that the cards will go back to normal at the end of the day. It's too bad that other people feel it's necessary to shout about the holiday cards, when the solution is really quite simple. O.K., I'll get off my soapbox now! :D

• Recycling ♻️ this thread for 2022 💕

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited February 2022 99.243.171.10

@fingsaint Your prediction is justified, this year's Valentine's Day complaints have started. And thanks for reminding me I could be this witty... :D

• I am so happy to see the holiday cards in pink!

• Awww, they're so pretty! Thank you, Jim & David. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...