CARDS ARE GOING CRAZY - PLEASE FIX IT. THANK YOU!!!

Game: klondike
Game #: 1028033764

What would you like to see?

CARDS ARE GOING CRAZY - WE CAN NOT ENJOY THIS KIND OF GAME- PLEASE FIX IT. THANK YOU!!!

Comments

• Cards are going crazy - Please fix it.

• Franncie2020, I don't know what you mean by 'CARDS GOING CRAZY'. I just completed the game and came in second. Hope someone can help you. Happy New Year Franncie.
    I hope we all step into the new year with renewed hope and joy in our hearts.
    Happy New Year everybody. Stay safe.

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited December 2020 99.76.46.40

@Franncie2020, on the other post you wrote, there is a suggestion. You may be the only one this is happening to.

I just played it and won it fast.

Are you possibly right clicking, because that makes cards move. Are you clicking on the green space?

• @Franncie2020 , no you're not going crazy. I do have been having the same experience of the cards "jumping" out of the stack and going to the place they belong. so I patiently wait until "they" have moved on their own, and I click the redo button and play it myself. I have commented on this problem before and its still happening. and its not because my cursor is on a particular card, and its certainly not because my "mouse" did it, as I don't use a mouse. and its not because I clicked on the right side of my "pad". so, my redo button gets a complete workout. Have a great New Year and above all, have fun playing the games. and BTW, I do win the majority of the time. LOL

• Correction: I meant I click on the "undo" button not the "redo". hope I didn't confuse you.

• Hello Franncie 2020 Just played the game.Seems fine.Happy New Year!

• all is well on this game you mentioned no craziness with the cards on my end , finished in 7th and few others on here kicked butt want mention no names, lol , Stay Safe everyone

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...