Stop changing the card appearance for holidays. People with vision problems cannot see the holiday

Game: klondike3
Game #: 1466295828

What would you like to see?

Comments

• Can you see well enough to read the responses to the first time you brought this up? Patient players have already explained how to fix the cards if you don't like them.

I realize the absurdity of replying to someone who apparently won't even check their own posts, but something about DEMANDING a change was a bit much for me to tolerate before my first cup of coffee. I suppose a bit of sympathy is more in order though; how can one go through life like that, making undemocratic demands and throwing a tantrum till you get what you want?

OMG I'm so sorry I sure didn't mean to bring up politics again.

• well mannered...but snarky...twist at the end.
    I like it.

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

@SandyinOlympia, you can press the “Normal Cards” button to revert the holiday theme. I agree, they are nigh impossible to play with, but we still like them. :)

• I really like them. My husband usually played the Normal Card option until last night, but used the Holiday Cards to give a bit more challenge-now he can't wait until NYEve.

Thank you for making this card site fun.

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited December 2020 99.76.46.40

We really need a like button for posts..

• um, there's a normal card "button" at the top if you look you'll see it!

• We keep telling them to look for the Normal Card and end their agony, but if one doesn't check back on post responses, one never sees how easy it is.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...