Merry Christmas

Comments

• Merry Christmas, everybody, even if you are staying in, have a peaceful day.

• Merry Christmas! Hope you find peace and good health!

• Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone

• To Greenfelters around the world, Merry Christmas, Joyeux Noel from Canada. It would be wonderful to read the greetings of our friends from the place they call home and in their language. Abundant Blessings to all. S

• Merry Christmas to everyone, near and far! :) <3

• Happy Holidays!! First Christmas in my entire life I have spent alone. So grateful for this forum!

• Stay safe, Spring is coming and life goes on.

May YOUR holiday (Pick any one, or as many as you wish) be joyful.

And to Rev, Vesele Vianoce a stastlivy Novy rok 2021, Vam praje

• I would like to wish all fellow Greenfelters around the world a Merry Christmas In this difficult time. We have had to accept universal dire straits this year but hope for a bright light to come in the form of vaccine for all. If you need some inspiration today, I encourage you to watch the Queen's annual Christmas message that starts with orchestra on horseback playing God Save the Queen in the courtyard of Windsor Castle. It took me three tissues to get through her message of hope and the following socially distanced caroling by front line workers. As I sit in eastern Pennsylvania I also want to extend my love halfway around the world to my son in Anhui province China. It's a small world after all. Jim and David are world ambassadors.

• Happy holidays everyone!

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Thanks, @cruisetheseas. Merry Christmas from Southern California! To those, like @lasso and my mother, who are spending the holidays alone, we hope Green Felt gives some small respite.

There’s no room at the in[0], so say safe,
    -Jim

[0] The ICUs are full here!

• Hyvää joulua ja onnellista uutta vuotta toivottaa Helena Suomesta.

• Hyvää joulua toivoo rekijoki Suomesta

• Hyvää joulua ja onnellista uutta vuotta myös sinulle.
    (Google-käännös on ihana!)
    (Google trtanslate is wonderful!)

• Glad to see fanaticalgran back. Merry Happier times. USAJ

• Thank you, kiitos

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...