Get political messages OUT of this game !

Game: freecell
Game #: 1025327090

What would you like to see?

Comments

• we have all heard that one.Try playing some of the excellent games we have on this site instead

• At least there are no Medicare commercials.

• Now this is just spamming. Multiple posts. Please stop.

• spamming? lol, do u think this forum is ur personal mailbox? maybe u should practice what u preach, barzy, just play ur games and ignore the posts

• Ah!..........the Xmas spirit has arrived.Never mind,Christmas is coming and we will shortly have vacines in our respective stockings.In the meantime stay safe and play on.

• thank you graeme

• I agree, it might be time to shut this site down for a bit until people decide to grow up.

• YIKES!!!!!......It's baaaacccckkkk.

• If accurate he/she/it hasn't posted since December 1st.

• A year come March is what I calculated.

• to barzy: so its spam, so what? until jim and/or dave make some rule about how many times u can post the same thing, there's nothing to stop ppl from doing it, so rather than trying to impose ur own standard on the poster, just ignore it .. .. .. as far as political names, i think they're hilarious, some of these ppl could write for late nite tv .. .. .. p.s. have a groovy holiday!

• Some nasty pettiness going on here. Somehow this forum doesn't seem as friendly or welcoming as I once thought.

• A lot of people get testy around the holidays. So good cheer to everyone!

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited December 2020 99.243.171.10

@Imposter most of us are still nice, and friendly, but we do feel "old lady grumpy" on occasion. (It surprises me when I get the grumpies.) And, as @Arborist said, the most significant holiday season of the year is approaching and most of us have to find alternate ways to celebrate, or just get through the next month, while under government and self imposed lockdown. So, Happy December everyone! And remember, you never know when the elves might be watching, to see if you're being naughty or nice...

• Some sage advice from Sage. I do on occasion wonder how Jim and David are so calm when dealing with such things and try to emulate that, though I don't always manage. Good thing with this forum is that it is written and you can't hear what I say sometimes!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...