You Beat the Game Score NOT on List

Game: klondike
Game #: 1845070418
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:81.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/81.0
JS-Version: 2020-09-18_15:09:11_-0700_19db11c83b7fe9a8d30c1b564599cc7cdea7f87c

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• Hmmm...curious.
    But once is a glitch

• Hey played tough game my score was lousy , thing is score didn't show up on Klondike game number# 111045837

• That used to happen to me fairly frequently when we were early on in lockdown and I would play for hours at a time. I assumed GreenFelt ran out of storage space for my user name/games. If I left the site and came back it "refreshed" posting results, so to speak.

• Hey riverrat. Nothing to brag about...played the game.came in right after you. Happy to see you on my game but you'll never see me in top ten or leader board.

• Hello binky , yes that particular game I posted cause my score didn't show up , finished game in about 3 minutes my guess, probably as you said , I didn't get top ten cause NO Scores ! not concerned about scores really I really only play for fun of the game, with the chaos around the world and medical stuff is all I care for is just play Klondike and other games that I enjoy for FUN ! Stay safe

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...