It's my birthday and I wanna ask for something.

Hi Everyone. My name is Aaaron. (The second "a" is silent.) If you know me, it's as a Hopeless game number 791533794. Yesterday I turned a year old, and there's just one thing I want: A break. For many months, I've been played dozens and dozens of times every day. Seriously, I haven't had a day off since January. At first, all the attention was pretty cool. It was like being the big man on campus. I guess. I mean I'm a game, and I'm only a year old, so what do I know about campuses? Or men? Or bigness?
But somewhere between the first and second millionth time I was played, it started to get a tad stale. As mind-numbingly boring as it's become for me, the worse part is that my friends have started to resent the fact that within an hour or two of midnight GMT, I'm the only game on Today's High Scores board. Like it's my fault!
So anyway, if y'all could give me a rest, I'd really appreciate it. There are billions of perfectly good games out there. Go exploring. Try something new. I'm looking at you @LizzWizz, @Fergus&Herbert, @badguy, @Pirracas, @DazedAndConfused, @4raider, and especially you @outlaws13. And in case folks keep banging on me, I implore @JackofHearts to post a video showing how to ring the bell for 35,172 points.

Thanks in advance for all your kind birthday wishes.
Aaaaron

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...