System failure

Game: freecell
Game #: 1153677063
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:53.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/53.0
JS-Version: 2017-04-25_17:53:12_-0700_eaa9e613a231fa243beeb6ed1fbfa70ad1f16073

Please describe the problem in detail:

for quite a few days now, often, scores do not appear, claiming backend server is not available. VERY FRUSTRATING!

Comments

• jshlafjshlaf REGISTERED
    edited May 2017 109.67.26.74

I am afraid this site is about to be abandoned by its creators/maintainers. Or perhaps it already has been abandoned. Sigh. This is what often happens to free software / services.
    I wish Green Felt were a paid or ad-based service. I personally would be glad to pay subscription fee for it.

• Doubtful, the site has had the odd issue over the past 10 years that I have been playing greenfelt games, but it always gets fixed in the end. Ever thought that the creators/maintainers might have had something catastrophic happen in their lives and that everyone whinging may not be their main priority at present. They have indeed commented that they are working on it and I trust that they are and it will get done when it gets done. In the meantime, the games are still the same it's not like we cant play at all

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...