mucking up the the colour of the suit

Game: klondike

Game #: 2001684795

What would you like to see?
Reverting to how cards have been for at least 80 years.

Comments

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

When you are done appreciating our sense of humor, you can press the "Regular Cards" button.

• Always love April Fool cards. Makes you think. Maybe you should keep it as an option?

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    edited April 2016 23.241.25.146

We do actually, though there's no "nice" interface to it. If you add ?theme=fools to the URL (web address) it'll use the April Fools theme.

We also have halloween, christmas, usa, and valentine (and a new one that nobody has seen yet).

• Until I read the grumpy notes, I was so intent on playing after the "interlude" that I didn't even notice the difference in cards (other than a brighter red) and still got decent scores. David, you make our day!

• what's the code to use the pretty Canada Day maple leaves? A candle image would be a nice effect for cHanuka, birthdays, memorial day, maybe anniversaries

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    edited August 2016 23.241.25.146

?theme=canada

We'd be happy to add more (especially national holidays for countries where Green Felt is popular), but we need suggestions as to national holidays and symbols that would be appropriate. The top ten countries playing Green Felt from July 2016 were:

1. United States
    2. Canada
    3. United Kingdom
    4. Italy
    5. Australia
    6. France
    7. Germany
    8. Poland
    9. Turkey
    10. Switzerland

If anyone from those countries wants to suggest the equivalent to US Independence day or Canada day for their country, we'd love to hear it.

• In the UK, there are four "Patron Saints Days" which could be symbolised as:
    Wales, March 1st, St David's Day, daffodils
    Northern Ireland, March 17th, St Patrick's Day, shamrocks (clover)
    England, April 23rd, St George's Day, red dragons or red roses
    Scotland, November 30th, St Andrew's Day, thistles

• Good Idea

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...