Finishing Spider

goodrobhuntinggoodrobhunting REGISTERED
edited July 2006 in Bug Reports
This only happens on my computer at work, and at neither of mine at home, but when I double click the last stack of cards in Spider to end the game, the game registers that i am click+holding my mouse button on the stack of cards

So, the stack of cards is moving around with my mouse, even though i didnt click on it. When this happens, the score does not register on the high scores page. I also can not click on anything else on the page.

I've tried messing with the settings on this computer as much as I can, but I can't figure out how to get it to stop doing that.

If anyone else has had this problem, some help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Rob

Comments

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    when I double click the last stack of cards in Spider to end the game, the game registers that i am click+holding my mouse button on the stack of cards

So, the stack of cards is moving around with my mouse, even though i didnt click on it. When this happens, the score does not register on the high scores page. I also can not click on anything else on the page.

What is the version of the browser where you see the problem? I've seen it before too, but I'm not sure what is causing it, and I can't repeat it reliably.

Does it really only happen on the final double double click of spider? If so, that sucks, since spider is usually a big investment an not being able to finshing even though you really did is quite annoying.

The best I've come up with for recovering is to press a button. I think that clears the drag.

-Jim
  • ah, you're probably right. the browser i have at work is internet explorer 6. ill pick up the newest version of mozilla and see if i still have problems.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...