Continuing problem of cards moving on their own.

Game: freecell
Game #: 1916911909
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/110.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
Window: 1311x619
JS-Version: 2023-02-12_21:14:25_4410f6b4920cb960148cfed9ed3e179090eb1e8f

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• It is not possible to replace cards as they have a mind of their own and jump to where they seem to want to be. They are pixilated! The problem is worst during the evening.

• After they've had their cocktail?

• Maybe they shouldn't drink and play. Kinda like text and drive.

• Fellow gamers, my problem is no joke. Has no one experienced my ongoing problem of the cards not waiting to be moved but jump around, back and forth with no hands near the keyboard? I cannot describe my problem in a different or more detailed way.

• Experience tells us that you are inadvertently triggering a super move. To understand click on the 'game rules' button and then 'super moves'
    Good luck!

• I am experiencing a similar "cards moving on their own" action. In Fourty Theives there is a deck of cards that you click on to turn over the next card. You can decide if you want to use that card or click again to get the next. Very often, when I click once, it turns over two cards in quick succession. I then have to right click to go back and see if I actually wanted that first card. This can affect your score, as it is timed. I did as a previous person suggested and looked into the "super moves". It didn't seem to explain what is going on. Anyone else having an issue? Also, I cant seem to get the lid off my blue bunny sundae cup.

• I haven't experienced the card issue when I play forty thieves, but as for the blue bunny sundae cup, try using the edge of the bowl of your spoon. ;)

• Ahhhhh.... Thank you. I got a little distracted with the whole chocolate fudge ribbon.
    Good plan with the spoon. I think I ruined my can opener.

• Once my problem begins I cannot do anything. I have changed games, out of the program but this doesn't help.

• zudensternenzudensternen REGISTERED
    edited July 2023 70.59.85.207

@Chrispy82 I wonder whether your mouse or trackpad is defective and is clicking / holding without your touching it? Maybe @mommyAce too with the mouse occasionally producing two clicks? I once had a similar problem with a laptop trackpad because the battery underneath it had begun to swell. (Fortunately I got it replaced before it burst into flames.)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...