How is it possible to win with 135 moves in 19 seconds? Someone is using a program to play the game.

Game: klondike
Game #: 1449392936
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/108.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
Window: 1583x757
JS-Version: 2022-08-24_15:58:20_-0700_c986e05cda5c1f10e64ef8ef1c1c53d982b64c55

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• Not that I really care; it´s just an observation.

• fingsaintfingsaint REGISTERED
    edited January 2023 118.210.55.103

Hi @Romualdo I think a fair number of players enjoy playing to win, to improve their score and aim for the number one spot on the ladder. Part of the competition is to be better than your opponents.
    Some players have the advantage of many hours of practice to hone their skills and to use the tools available to make the game faster. One of these tools is auto-finish which makes the most obvious moves in a matter of seconds. Once players get used to using it their finish times speed up dramatically.

Also, check the Frequently Asked Questions page for more information. Link https://greenfelt.net/faq

• I ignore scores that fast. I realize those winners are using a trick that has not been fixed.
    I enjoy the game anyway!

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited January 2023 99.76.46.40

It is not a trick. It's super moves-available to everyone.

https://greenfelt.net/faq

• Thanks. I'll look.

• You're welcome. There are a lot of great suggestions and also a secret games link.

• Yeah, the super moves feature is what they are using. It is very handy if you are not very good at spotting some obvious moves. Moves you may miss will NOT be missed by super moves. Kind of takes out the human element in it but there is room for all here. I do think scores should be posted for how you are playing, ie: if you move via super moves then the scores shown at the end will be only those players who also used super moves. If you used only your ability to think fast and see combinations without the computers help, you should be able to compare yourself to those who also played the same way.

• For Christmas 1995 I got my first Mac computer and it had the original SeaHaven Towers (An Apple Macintosh version of Seahaven Towers was released in 1988 by Art Cabral}I have been playing it for over twenty years and I get beat most of the time. So I guess some folks are just better at cards.

• Seahaven Towers is my favourite game and I’m notoriously slow at it. I don’t think I’ve ever managed to crack the one minute mark but that’s ok, I still enjoy playing the games.

• Hello everyone, I enjoy playing the card games. Forty Thieves is my fav. slow and steady

• I'll second that.No fast moves there.

• I like forty thieves. I don't do very well, but I keep at it.

• typically takes me 4-8+ minutes to finish a game; lot of thinking and strategizing ... that sometimes pays off :)

• of 40 Thieves

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...