Confusing political name

There is a user with the name TRUMP LOSER GOP, and I'm confused as to the meaning. Are they calling themselves a Trump supporting loser? Is there a missing comma: "Trump loser, GOP" telling the Republicans that Trump is a loser? Or should it be "Trump, loser GOP" instructing the loser GOP to nominate Trump? Or is it a warning that if Trump runs they will lose? Could this person have dissociative personality disorder and intend all of these?

Such a puzzlement.

Comments

• justherejusthere REGISTERED
    edited November 2022 98.172.237.170

I don't know what it means but it all fits. :). Of course, that's just my opinion.

• hahaha

• @graeme...Well here we go again. After yesterday's announcement, I may have to start thinking again about packing up and heading your way if you and Chris would allow it. I just don't believe I can handle another round of craziness.

• binky3, I believe that the American people are simply not that stupid. At least, not the majority of them. :)

• I certainly hope you are correct.

• Amen to that.

• I don't know justhere. Last time I thought it was all a joke up until the final count. Eeeeeeeeek!!!

Yeah, but last time he was a novelty...something new and different in the office. This time it's a whole different animal and THIS TIME we know who we're dealing with! I believe we will overcome the stupidity and not get fooled again. And, if I'm wrong, then you're going to have company going to graeme's house. :)

• You are all welcome !

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited November 2022 99.76.46.40

When the only republican house or senate rep he can get is disgraced loser Madison Cawthorn, I can only hope people are waking up.

• barzonymous, truer words were never spoken! graeme, merci...you are a good sport. :)

• I thought we had all had it up to here with the political scene. Please remember this is a wonderful game site and the politics and smart remarks all belong on another forum. Just enjoy the games and leave the rest at rest.

• It may be just a "political scene" to you. To me, this is not politics. It's just plain stupidity and craziness. Frankly, it is down right personal in it's highest form.

• @justhere He wasn't a novelty. Anyone who had paid attention to his career prior to his candidacy for President could easily see what kind of person he is and the values he espouses. His success hinged upon showing enough "bling" to those who didn't want to do their due diligence when considering candidates for election and dazzling them with his flash. Like him or not, he's also an absolute master manipulator and is quite cunning in that respect. One has to admire the stage management even if one does not admire the man (which I don't), after all. LOL

I agree. I like your description better than mine. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...