does player's best score show up on leaderboard?

Game: yukon
Game #: 451027340
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:107.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/107.0
Window: 1583x756
JS-Version: 2022-08-24_15:58:20_-0700_c986e05cda5c1f10e64ef8ef1c1c53d982b64c55

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

I've posted a screenshot of my most recent high score on the Yukon game of the day, when I click to play the game and then click on high scores. It shows my high score from last night of 85 moves which at the time of my screenshot this morning was #3 on the leaderboard list of top ten players for this game of the day. However, when I look at the leaderboard page, this most recent / best score for me doesn't show up. I do see a score of mine, but it is an older / lower score. Does the best score not override a lower score for a player? I've attached the screenshot below. Thank you :)

Comments

• I've attached the leaderboard greenshot below, which shows 90 moves, 11th place for an earlier attempt at the game. The later and better score doesn't show up (as shown in screenshot in previous message above, with moves of 85, 3rd place).

605 x 435 - 79K
  • Pretty sure when it comes to the leaderboard only your first score counts.

• Check out "The Greenfelt F.A.Q."

Frequently Asked Questions

1. Why is my high score not showing on the leader board?
      Only your first winning play of a particular shuffle will show up on the leader board.
  • jayG, thank you for your answer. I thought previously I would see my newest or best score showing up (replacing my previous lower score). Maybe I'm remembering wrong :)

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

@catslife, the page for that particular game and shuffle will show all of your scores, but the main leaderboard only shows the first.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...