Canada Day cards

As a proud Canadian, I thank you for the Canada Day cards. For anyone who doesn't like them, just hit the normal cards button. (I'm actually surprised that there haven't been any complaints yet about this, as there always are when there are cards for special days)! :)

Comments

• PROUD TO BE CANADIAN!!!!!!!

• You go Canadians :)

• My paternal grandparents were Canadian. Never knew my grandfather (died during depression), but loved spending time with my grandmother.

• Knock, Knock....
    Who's There?

Not Freedom because Freedom Rings.

Happy July 4th

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited July 2022 99.76.46.40

Excellent joke, @homedoggy. And accurate. So, one more day for freedom to ring.

• zudensternenzudensternen REGISTERED
    edited July 2022 97.127.52.32

@grammajo , I thank you and all Canadians for your forbearance. Sometimes it must seem like you're living above a crack house, being our northern neighbors.

• @zudensternen My late father in law emigrated to Canada from England with his family in the early 1950’s. He was a physician, and at the time, he had the choice of 3 countries to emigrate to—Canada, South Africa, or the United States. My husband has always said that he’s so glad that his father chose Canada, and we both feel more and more that way these days. We travelled to the U.S. once a year for a number of years to attend a work related conference (different city each year), and saw some beautiful sights and met some wonderful people, but we’re not so sure that we ever want to visit your country again (health reasons aside).

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...